New Club in Sousa???

DoraRocks316

Sep 12, 2005
Hello... I was just wondering I heard there is a new Disco in Sousa? Does anyone know where it is located?

I know of Classico,Club X and NV... If any are still there.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
DoraRocks316 said:
Hello... I was just wondering I heard there is a new Disco in Sousa? Does anyone know where it is located?

I know of Classico,Club X and NV... If any are still there.

If you are talking about the Sea Crest which opened the end of January it is located on Pedro Clisante about a block east of Classico. It is no different than Classico or Merengue.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yes it's different, it's much fewer people there, sometimes almost deserted. Surprised if they lasts much longer.

PS.
NV closed the doors around christmas.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Tor said:
Yes it's different, it's much fewer people there, sometimes almost deserted. Surprised if they lasts much longer.

In that way it is different, the ambience and decor are a carbon copy of Club 59. Club NV, isn't that the club a few doors from Rockys which didn't last a month?

I happen to be a lucky dude who was at both places on opening night and never went back.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Tor said:
Yes, thats the place. I was ther the opening night too.

They may no longer be in business, but they fixed the steps. Do you remember them. I was scared to go drinking in the place for fear of falling when I leave.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yes those steps was a challenge after some Cuba libres. Kind of miss the place, they played good music there.

China

Aug 25, 2005
What about the new bar open across from Casa Marina? Is it still there? And how is it doing?

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
China said:
What about the new bar open across from Casa Marina? Is it still there? And how is it doing?
It's been a while since I drove by there in the evening (Taino Bar) and it was rather deserted at that time.
I'll check it out and let you know.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
No, nothing in the latino locals. Classico is always filled up. Club x varies alot, sometimes filled up, and sometimes almost empty.