Whale watching -- am i too late?

RedrumXIII

Jun 20, 2002
Hi all,
I'd like to get to Samana this coming weekend to check out the whales... am I too late being that I'd get there on sat mar 18? Are the whales on time in leaving the Samana area or, like most dominicans are they usually late;) (don't beat me up, I'm dominican! hehehe) ?

Thanks,
Edwin

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Call the office of Kim Beddall to see it they expect to have excursions on Saturday (809) 538-2494/2588

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Tropical Lodge is right in town within easy walking distance of the dock used by the whale watching boats. Tel 809-538-2480

RedrumXIII

Jun 20, 2002
Thanks again to all. I wasn't too late.. Kim and the rest of the staff was AMAZING.. Do not miss this if you're coming to Samana during the whale watching season...

regards,
Edwin

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
RedrumXIII said:
Thanks again to all. I wasn't too late.. Kim and the rest of the staff was AMAZING.. Do not miss this if you're coming to Samana during the whale watching season...

regards,
Edwin

what hotel did you stay in? and how is it? rates? location? name?
disco?

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
samana job opportunity?

Is it true that thick-ankled tour rep ladies are employed as decoys early in the season?

Apologies in advance to Gary Short's girlfriend.

Last edited:
G

gary short

Is it true that thick-ankled tour rep ladies are employed as decoys early in the season?

Apologies in advance to Gary Short's girlfriend.

My Mabel's a beaut allright.......all oiled up in that thong bikini rrrrrrrtttthhhddddd.......

BettyB2

Mar 9, 2006
Vince - thanks for the picture(s) and for giving me yet another site to spend hours on! Its a good thing I am off in the winter months here in NY to research this trip! Cannot wait!