Carpenter? Anybody know someone decent?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Looking for a carpenter in Santo Domingo.
Someone that has a clue, has some tools and knows how to work with wood.
But more importantly, has a little pride in their work.

I know, I might be asking for too much, but you never know until you ask :)

Please post here or PM me details of anyone you know in SD.

Thanks.

AQUACHEM11

*** Sin Bin ***
Aug 12, 2004
yes i know of someone who does excellent work,he has done some entertanment centers,hand carved front entry doors,i recommened him to all my friends his name is jose perez,if you give me a number where you can be reached i'll tell him he's always out doing work,i hope you can speak spanish his english is not good

chocolatevodka

May 31, 2005
I also know of a carpenter, who put up some shelves in my wardrobe and under the children's window. His job was very good, as you say he has pride in what he's doing, but you must be very patient. I waited a month and a half for him to come (it was always manana), but in the end i'm quite happy with the result. He doesn't speak any english, but a paper and pencil explain a lot. His name is Antonio, his number at home is 616 8650. He's home in the evenings usually. Hope it helps.

chiquittabanana

Feb 11, 2004
I need someone too!!!

Hi Guys,

I PM ealier and gave you my contact number,,, please get any of these guys to contact me,, I need some wood work done as well.

Thank you

CB

diego

Aug 16, 2003
I have a Canadian here who just arrived a week ago in this country, he is doing some work at my house, he is slow but he is a perfectionist, never seen better work before and I know what i am talking about having been in the renovation business for over 20 years myself. PM me for his phone number.
He is in Sosua but willing to travel