Rare find in a used car

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
I have a one-owner used car for sale that is in absolutely perfect condition. It has only 25,000 km (15,000 miles) on the odometer, automatic transmission, digital a/c (you set the temp), economical 1.6 liter gasoline engine, great cd stereo, and custom made seat covers.

click on this link for the ad:
http://www.dr1.com/classifieds/cgi-bin/view.cgi?action=photo&AdNum=3902

This car is still under the factory warranty and if you have ever looked at used cars in this country, you'll understand just what a jewel this is. I can send detailed photos on request.

It is located in Cabarete. If you are interested email me or call and we'll arrange a test drive.

Thanks,

Greg
(809) 571-2422
cabarete@hotmail.com

El_cubano

Dec 1, 2005
Man cars are soo expensive in DR! i can't believe a used Skoda costs 18,000+ USD. You can get a new Toyota Camry for less than that here in the states.

GKC

Mar 1, 2006
Vehicles are very expensive here.

In general, I think prices of cars are roughly double of the same cars in the US. Plus, many of the used cars here were total losses in their previous lives and after repairs are sold here to unsupecting customers.

A good example of the price of a Camry is in todays Listin Diario, page 9, in the sports section has a 2004 Toyota Camry, 4 cyl, 19,000 miles, for the price of $ 25,500 usd. I hope whoever buys that one checks Carfax first!

The Skoda Octavia I have for sale originally sold for $ 26,000 usd and change after tax. It has a verifiable wreck-free history and is still covered by factory warranty. It is in perfect condition, just like in the showroom. Take a look at some used-cars here and you will understand how rare this is.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I remember back in 2003 when I was looking at 1-2 yr old Rav4's.
I looked at 6 here in Santo Domingo, Carfaxed all of them and 4 came back as wrecks sold as junk in the USA. Buyer beware, if you don't know what your looking for, it might just be chopped!

I have seen the Skoda Greg is selling, it's in great condition.