Child Support Agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
TO ALL, URGENT

What is the name of the dr gov agency related to child support issues ?

Any related info is appreciated

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
Thanks,

I visited quickly the site but CONANI seem to be related to general issues regarding family etc,

What I am looking for is the agency that stablish child support.

Now as far as I have been able to investigate is that the COURT in DR have an specific department to do just that (family court"?), and no other institution can do it.

CONANI can probably help anyone interested in stablishing the account or getting the court order to that effect.

I need to confirm all of the above.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There is a Family Court in Santo Domingo, in Gazcue, on Calle Santiago esq Socorro Sanchez. I think that's where the hearings to establish child support are held.

The SCJ site is full of gaps, but I found this - I think it's more to do with juvenile issues than child support.

Poder Judicial
Departamento de Ni?ez, Adolescencia y Familia
Calle Dr. Delgado #59, Santo Domingo, D. N.
Tel?fono: 809 686-2300 * Fax: 809 689-5778
Direcci?n electr?nica: crhernandeze@verizon.net.do

For more information, go to www.suprema.gov.do -- see if you have better luck than me. A lot of dead links and pages under construction.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
hi-tec said:
Thanks,

I visited quickly the site but CONANI seem to be related to general issues regarding family etc,

What I am looking for is the agency that stablish child support.

Now as far as I have been able to investigate is that the COURT in DR have an specific department to do just that (family court"?), and no other institution can do it.

CONANI can probably help anyone interested in stablishing the account or getting the court order to that effect.

I need to confirm all of the above.

In the Dominican court system the jurisdiction you are looking for is the Tribunal de Ni?os, Ni?as y Adolescentes (NNA), which has both a penal and a civil court. For your particular inquiry, you should approach the Procurador Fiscal del Tribunal de NNA in your domicile (Puerto Plata?).

-

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
chirimoya,

thanks for the advise, I beleive 'Gazcue is where i should be heading to.
----

Mirador,

thanks for more clarification about the NNA,
No, dont live in puerto plata, i live outside DR, can't wait to move to DR

btw i understand the court with full jurisdiction is the one where the child is living at, at leas that's how it is in the USA,

what do you have to say? Can I start my case let's say in Puerto Plata?

I will be glad if can start the request in some other place other than the court in gazcue, that's very close to where the child is living at.

I am the father and want to take the mother off my back... she has been with another man for 7 years and still find 'excuses' to bother me.

too much information about NNA etc won't hurt me, keep typing you people.

and thanks again

british bulldog

Jan 21, 2006
IT seems the world over ,that women can fu----k us men over on this CSA issue,i bet hi tec your from britain,and wanting a way out!at the moment the DR is one of very few places where the hague convention does not let other countrys courts touch your assets ect here in the DR.I shall watch this thread to see where it goes,cant help on courts here ,sorry,but wow 7 years and still botherimg you,now i know your from britain(its a long shot)

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
I need to hire a good lawyer who knows all the tricks,

any lawyer from DR in this forum ???

I just want the apropiate authorities in DR to stablish the right amount i should be sending to this maquiavelica (lady?)

period.

please get the word around

FOR THOS WHO LIKE TO HEAR DETAILS

we never married, never lived together and never will.

she does not offcially work, and mostly only spend her time bothering me.

Recently went back to her old habit of calling me at least 3 times a day. I let her husband know it and that stops her for a while.

Eventually I may require, legally, for her to get a mental checkup and a medical/sociological report on how it is affecting the boy.

You people have only "seen" the tip of iceberg..., the whole story can fill volumes, including attemp to kill me more than once, robbery, physical aggression etc etc.

But once I meet her and her husband in DR they will know who is the boss.

BB,

I am not from britain,

what makes you think so?

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
Chris,

YES, me, very much... I don mind you asking. I write a letter to my 7 years old boy jut about every week.

Mirador if by "OP" you are refering to me, the father, then you are TOTALLY WRONG.

Not only that,but you are stating an opinion WITHOUT having all the FACTS.
If you feel like stating an opinion having ALL the facts I will provide you with irrefutable documented OFFICAL FACTS, incluidng letters mailed to the boy on march 17 and march 23 2006,

not that I really care what your opinion is... I dont really care about opinions, I know who I am, I know were I am going

AND also know what the child needs...

just curious, what's your gender?..., I can guess with 99% probability of being correct.

Last edited:

Simbul

May 26, 2005
Details to Share

Understand if you don't want to share all the details, and that is your right. If you don't mind me asking (non-judgemental question), how much is she demanding in child support? The reason I ask is that I'm wondering if it is a fair amount to actually ensure your son has the adequate climate to prosper and grow or just to ensure she is set up also. How old is your son and how long does the DR system require you to pay support?

You mentioned you are moving to the DR, have you considered filing for custody? Maybe you can provide a better climate/life/opportunities for your son. Just asking, you don't have to answer, and hope the best works out FIRST for your son and then all others involved.

Can't wait for July!!!

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
Simbul,

I will do a full reply to your post later,

I will never undertand why people can not keep on track and always have to go on a tangent or answer a question with another question,

well, i guess is pure latino (specially caribbean) culture which may influence anyone after a while being in the caribbean.

BTW
What do you mean by "Can't wait for July!!!"

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
hi-tec: Just a couple of questions. Actually, more than a couple.
1) Is this a problem of child support payments?
2) You are sure that the child is yours?
3) How old is the child?
4) Do you want custody of the child?

I am sure that you will want to contact a good lawyer to represent you in the courts--if that is where this is going to go--so you should get in touch with Mr. Guzm?n in the Legal Section of these message boards. These things need to be well documented, so be sure you have all of the paperwork.

Remember the child is the most important part of all of this, and his /her welfare is the top priority, not anyone's ego...

Good luck,

HB :ermm:

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
If you all read carefully my original post, my intention is to make sure there is child support "sentence" from the proper authorities,

then everyhing else will fall in place. PLEASE do not substimate my abilities to sort out my own problems, ANY PROBLEM,

thanks for caring about it, but please.... dont tell me what my legal or moral responsabilities are, I just requested info about the judicial system in DR
FYI

I have spend years full time in and out of DR helping children, people, as a volunteer, supporting myself, my ex-wife and a boy so go figure

The ex wife is not the "maquiavelica" which happen to be the mother of another 7 years old son,

she became pregnant by accident, from my prespective, not hers.
in short she was/is dedicated to the oldest profession, at a very very hi class enviroment (at the time a well connected beauty contest winner), picking and choosing her customers but not telling them what her real business was.

Mirador,
As i said before I appreciate you first reply on this topic in which you mention "you should approach the Procurador Fiscal del Tribunal de NNA".
Now I ask you: what is the duty of the Procurador Fiscal in a civil case such as this?
-----------

hillbilly,

1) Is this a problem of child support payments? / Yes, it has not been stablished yet.
2) You are sure that the child is yours? / Yes
3) How old is the child? / 7
4) Do you want custody of the child? /

not right now, but once I setlle down yes,

problem is the mother has been hitting me so hard, in all shape and forms, that I have not been able to settle down in 7 years /

She is a mentally misadjusted ex-beatufull lady ( I mean she won beauty contest in DR), but could not accept my rejection (rejection due to her bad "actittude")

So even tried to kill me a couple times, At one time she was arrested for hitting and bitting me.

Thanks for mentioning Mr Guzman, I contacted two lawyers in DR, I discarded both already, they are too slow for my style,

Well documented you said? I am a lawyer outside DR..., documenting is my hobby...

"Remember the child is the most important part of all of this, and his /her welfare is the top priority, not anyone's ego..."

I am FULLY aware of that.

"Good luck," /

Thanks
--------

Simbul,

"how much is she demanding in child support?"

nothing, read my posts.

The mother is a pure SOB, beleive me.

"How old is your son and how long does the DR system require you to pay support?"
7, don't know, until 21 year old I beleive.

"You mentioned you are moving to the DR, have you considered filing for custody?"

YES

"Maybe you can provide a better climate/life/opportunities for your son".

I am 100 percent sure about that.

"hope the best works out FIRST for your son and then all others involved".

I am very very very sure what must come first, You wont beleive what I have endured to make sure he will be ok..

Last edited:

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
hi-tec said:
then everyhing else will fall in place. PLEASE do not substimate my abilities to sort out my own problems, ANY PROBLEM, ...

The ex wife is not the "maquiavelica" ...
Okay, I give up. My English vacabulary is okay, but I have no idea what substimate means.

My Spanish is bad, so I'm not embarrassed to ask what is a maquiavelica?

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
rellosk,

read the context and you'll get an "idea" of what i mean by substimate (sp?), it pretty obvious,

remember this is merely an informal forum, so i am not going into grammar and sematics, ok?

Get on track and and not off on a tangent.

maquiavelica = Machiavellian

but please dont ask me where the word comes from, i dont have time for that, already wasted 'mucho' of it

Status
Not open for further replies.