Anything u know for rent in Puerto Plata

zephyr1957

Mar 17, 2006
I have been living in Santiago for the last 4 months though I d like to get away from the dust:squareeye

I m looking for a place to settle down for a longer term . I ve tried Rio San Juan, Cabrera and and really pretty Loma de Cabrera. What I m missing in those places is a good library the way I have it here in Centro Dominicano Americano in Santiago. I think Puerto Plata or close by could be a good choice. Do you know where I should start to find a room, studio or such. El Faro, the local diario does not have ad section.

Any advice

Peter

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
The library in Puerto Plata is anything but good, believe me.
You won?t find apartments, rooms, studios etc by ads for Puerto Plata.
You need to be here, look around, ask around, unless you are looking for furnished touristaccommodations.

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
"Centro Dominicano Americano"

Where is this awesome library in Santiago. This person says it is a good library.

andrea9k

Apr 17, 2004
According to Yellow Pages, among the services listed for Centro Cultural Dominico Americano are Free Library and specialized bookstore.

You can find the address right there.

Jess

Last edited:

samsbar

Jun 30, 2005
for rent in Puerto Plata

Hi, I agree with Carina, there are many hotels in Puerto Plata with varying rates that you can use while you start your search. The best way to find an apartment here is to walk about - or concho or taxi - til you find what you are looking for. Joanne