Alternative Medicine in DR?

CorletoLovesDR

Jul 8, 2002
Hello,

Does anybody know if there are any reputable alternative doctors or clinics in the DR? Specifically, I'm looking for someone who uses natural medicine to treat cancer patients. I did a search on the archives but could not find anything.

I will greatly appreciate it if anyone has any information on this.

Thank you very much!

juanita

Bronze
Apr 22, 2004
I would greatly recommend my brother in law, Benjamin Payano. You can google is name and find more information about him.

Instituto De Medicina Innov?tiva Bioquimica Funcional Dr Benjam?n Payano
Caonabo 31
Gazcue, Santo Domingo
tel. 809-947-8314

gc57

Apr 23, 2006
I am an Alternative Medicine Practitioner, and I would welcome anyone's thoughts on doing a practice there.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
CorletoLovesDR, our dear friend Mirador is an alternative practitioner. It may be worth while writing a pm to him.

gc57, feel free to tell us more abour your areas in interest and methodology. There are many of us that are very interested in alternative therapies. There is regulation around medical practice in the DR however and I do know one alternative practitioner that has a conventional practice. He will absolutely not deal with any alternative therapies from his conventional practice because of regulations.

Perhaps Mirador or Hillbilly would know more about the regulations side in the DR.