Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default "Puerto Plata" Need installer of Alarm System ETC.

I need an Installer of home alarm systems. wireless with camera's outdoor and indoor and motion detector's. Etc.
    I have all equipment just require labour of someone who knows what they are doing without "No problem I can do it" when in fact don't have a clue.

Thanks Larry

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Larry, here is the name of a guy I just used recently to install a security system at my home in POP. I will tell you that I was very impressed with his company, which consists of two of his sons. He told me they would arrive on a particular day and time, and I'll be damned if they weren't there fifteen minutes early. They did what they said they would do, and for the price we had agreed upon. I don't know if he'll install the components you have, but it won't hurt to ask.

Enerjisa
    Carlos Burgos
    Calle 12 de Julio 151
    Puerto Plata
    Phone: 809-261-1049
    Cell: 809-430-4910

Hope this helps

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jackquontee
    Larry, here is the name of a guy I just used recently to install a security system at my home in POP. I will tell you that I was very impressed with his company, which consists of two of his sons. He told me they would arrive on a particular day and time, and I'll be damned if they weren't there fifteen minutes early. They did what they said they would do, and for the price we had agreed upon. I don't know if he'll install the components you have, but it won't hurt to ask.

Enerjisa
    Carlos Burgos
    Calle 12 de Julio 151
    Puerto Plata
    Phone: 809-261-1049
    Cell: 809-430-4910

Hope this helps
    Thanks Jack, No it won't hurt to give him a call.........fifteen minutes early you say, Wow.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

He is a really good guy, Gringo. You won´t regret it.
    Actually he lives close to where you live now as well.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

No problem. And, yea, it shocked the hell out of me to walk out of my house and find the guys sitting out there in their truck waiting for me, instead of the other way around. And to top that off, the guy allowed me to pay him after I returned to the US because I didn't have the full amount on me at that time. For a moment I had to remember that I was, in fact, in the DR.