"Puerto Plata" Need installer of Alarm System ETC.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I need an Installer of home alarm systems. wireless with camera's outdoor and indoor and motion detector's. Etc.
I have all equipment just require labour of someone who knows what they are doing without "No problem I can do it" when in fact don't have a clue.

Thanks Larry

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Larry, here is the name of a guy I just used recently to install a security system at my home in POP. I will tell you that I was very impressed with his company, which consists of two of his sons. He told me they would arrive on a particular day and time, and I'll be damned if they weren't there fifteen minutes early. They did what they said they would do, and for the price we had agreed upon. I don't know if he'll install the components you have, but it won't hurt to ask.

Enerjisa
Carlos Burgos
Calle 12 de Julio 151
Puerto Plata
Phone: 809-261-1049
Cell: 809-430-4910

Hope this helps

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
jackquontee said:
Larry, here is the name of a guy I just used recently to install a security system at my home in POP. I will tell you that I was very impressed with his company, which consists of two of his sons. He told me they would arrive on a particular day and time, and I'll be damned if they weren't there fifteen minutes early. They did what they said they would do, and for the price we had agreed upon. I don't know if he'll install the components you have, but it won't hurt to ask.

Enerjisa
Carlos Burgos
Calle 12 de Julio 151
Puerto Plata
Phone: 809-261-1049
Cell: 809-430-4910

Hope this helps

Thanks Jack, No it won't hurt to give him a call.........fifteen minutes early you say, Wow.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
He is a really good guy, Gringo. You won?t regret it.
Actually he lives close to where you live now as well.

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
No problem. And, yea, it shocked the hell out of me to walk out of my house and find the guys sitting out there in their truck waiting for me, instead of the other way around. And to top that off, the guy allowed me to pay him after I returned to the US because I didn't have the full amount on me at that time. For a moment I had to remember that I was, in fact, in the DR.