Corpses in an abandonned House?

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
My wife came home from the DR this weekend and she told me a story about some corpses found in an abandonned hous in the Capital. Does anyone have more info or is this an urban legende ?

Greetings

Johan

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
heldengebroed said:
My wife came home from the DR this weekend and she told me a story about some corpses found in an abandonned hous in the Capital. Does anyone have more info or is this an urban legende ?
Greetings Johan

Is this the same thing as having "skeletons in the closet"?

-

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Hillbilly said:
No, this is a gruesome story of serial killers. See today's news on DR1 HB

A gruesome story indeed, but there are no serial killers in the DR, never were. DR society doesn't produce the kind of individual mindset necessary for the psychopatholgy necessary to develop a full-fledged serial killer. There's more to this case than meets the media's eye. The Police want the case closed, but the DA doesn't. A police sargeant has just been involved and arrested....

-

The Voice

Nov 29, 2005
Mirador said:
A gruesome story indeed, but there are no serial killers in the DR, never were. DR society doesn't produce the kind of individual mindset necessary for the psychopatholgy necessary to develop a full-fledged serial killer. There's more to this case than meets the media's eye. The Police want the case closed, but the DA doesn't. A police sargeant has just been involved and arrested....

-

Very true, from what I read these guys were killing people for their motorcycles. Usually serial killers just kill people for pure enjoyment.