To the Expats in Puerto Plata

myra77

Dec 29, 2005
dr1.com
Hola Everyone,

I have found myself in a slight bind and am hoping that some of you can possibly help me out.....

I'm trying to get a hold of Sunnie, I know that she has recently moved, and I'm sure you have noticed that she hasn't been online.....well if any of you have her phone number, or have been in touch with her if you could please get it to me, or let me know if she's alright please.....I really need to talk to her ASAP......so please if you have any info let me know.....

Also, as many of you know I will be down there in about a months time, and I'm sure that its still too far away from now to discover an apartment that will still be available when I arrive....but if anyone has any leads on one (descriptions below) if you could let me know that would be awesome....

Looking for 1 bedroom or studio fully furnished apartment (bed, tv, kitchen/kitchenette, washroom/shower, etc)
Price range: $4000 RD - $7500 RD
In Puerto Plata (obviously...LOL....)

Thanks

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
If you are wondering how she's doing maybe someone in POP can let us all know.

If you need her for personal help I wouldn't bother her at this time. I'm sure you've read her blog.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
I will second Anna?s advice. Let Sunnie have some space, if she needs that.
Joanne wouldn?t know where to get a hold of Sunnie either.

As for apartments, you can only find that when you come anyway.
They are here today, and gone towmorrow.
That is if you are looking for something non-touristic.
As soon as an apartment is up for rent, the owner rents it out to the first one that pays the rent and deposit in person.

Stay for a few nights at a hotel, look around, and everything will be fine.