Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default English schools in or around Sosua?

I did a search but I didn't find anything. Could someone point me in the direction of an English school in or around Sosua, along with the price.

Thanks

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

There are 4 that are either English or bilingual.
    The International school in La Mulata.
    The Learning Center, up Camino Llibre.
    Another school, just behind the Palms, near trade Winds.
    Doctor Bob has a school adjacent to his veterenarian clinic.
    I don't know prices nor do I have contact info, but this could get you started out.
    I understand that the International school would be the most expensive, of the group.

Post Thanks / Like

Margarita from Margarita's told me that she is taking classes three times a week in Los charamicos and the cost per month is around 350 pesos plus books. She also said that they offer group classes and private sessions for beginners thru advanced. I dont know the name or address but if you go see Margarita at #39 on the beach maybe she can help you

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lilmary11
    Margarita from Margarita's told me that she is taking classes three times a week in Los charamicos and the cost per month is around 350 pesos plus books. She also said that they offer group classes and private sessions for beginners thru advanced. I dont know the name or address but if you go see Margarita at #39 on the beach maybe she can help you
    I believe the OP is looking for an English school, and there are no English schools in Charamicos.