Is this true about sunnie???

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This is a comment from her blog.

SUNNIE HILL IS A FRAUD
In case anyone is wondering what's taking Sunnie so long to get back to her blog... I'll tell you. SHE WAS TAKEN INTO CUSTODY THIS MORNING IN MIAMI, FL. Sunnie has had warrants for her arrest in the United States for months for identity theft. Sunnie was using her 2 ex-husbands' and an ex-boyfriend's identities/social security numbers to apply for credit cards, loans, etc and spent thousands of dollars on credit cards that she had applied for using their information. Both of her ex-husbands and her ex-boyfriend are in the military and she was also illegally acquiring their paychecks. Besides that, many of her poor, sad stories on her blog are LIES. First of all, AMEILIA IS HER DAUGHTER. She had Ameila with one of her ex-husbands when she lived in Missouri. What kind of mother does not claim her own daughter?! Sunnie abandoned her daughter and pawned her off on her parents so she could move to the DR. As sad as it is, her little girl is MUCH better off with her parents in Missouri. Secondly, according to Sunnie, this is the second time her father has died. I received an email from her last year that said she was pregnant and getting married in Jaunuary and was sadden that her father had just passed away on December 18, 2004 and wouldn't be able to attend her wedding. Third, Sunnie has NEVER been to Iraq. Yes, she was in the military, but all of her stories about Iraq are false. She also only served for 3 years...not 8. Fourth, when she said was receiving nasty emails from br_powers from an unknown domain (under her "picture blog")...they were made up. br_powers@yahoo.com is registered under her name. Have a look: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/br_powers/my_photos. Fifth, Sunnie used to have a site at savemesites.com requesting people to send her donations because she was a disabled veteran that was hit by a roadside bomb while she was in Iraq. If you google her old email address, sunnie_79, it will show that she used to have a registered page at savemesites.com but is not accessible. I'll keep you posted as how her new life is going...a life that she so very much deserves.
The Duke - 15:40 - Mar. 23, 2006

So lets hear it from defenders of sunnie who suppose to know her really good. No wonder soap opera only appeals to women.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AZB where did you get this info? I'm sure you wouldn't be putting it out there unless it came to you from a reliable source right?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
annaC, read my post. I said, this a a comment from her blog, made on march 23rd. I just want to know if its all true? I didn't make these accusations myself.
Its in her blog for the whole world to see.
AZB

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
The plot thickens. Tune in for the next gripping episode.

Didn't several DR1 members know Sunnie IRL? If she was being sought by the law why did she leave such a clear trail on internet forums and on her blog?

There's another comment on her blog now - and whether or not this is true, as the commentator observes, the fact remains that she is a very good writer.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
and if accusations are true then she's also a very good liar/fraud.

here's the other comment on her blog:

"TRUE TRUE TRUE
Thank God "The Duke" finally set the record straight. I also know Sunnie, but we all had to keep this website a secret so the police and FBI could track her recent events and travels. I think its so freakin' sad that Amelia *we call her Mia* has to grow up without her own mother. But like "The Duke" said, she is doing very well with her grandparents. Mia is, in fact, a beautiful little girl...thank goodness she isn't going to grow up like Sunnie. Sunnie used to be a very good friend of mine until I found out all the horrible things she was doing to everyone. I could hardly believe all the lies I read on her blogs! Amelia is her daughter. I was there when she was pregnant and craving Lemon Starch *weird I know!* The timeframe she said she was in Iraq, she was still living in Raleigh, NC. I know this because I frequently had dinner with her, Mia, and her ex *I was stationed at Ft Bragg at the time*. Many of the stories she has written are stories from other people. She has taken the lives of the people around her and made it her own. This must come as a REAL shock for a lot of you because I have reading many of your comments and you all seem to just idolize her. She's a fantastic writer...it's just too bad it's all fiction. I'm glad they got Sunnie the other day. She deserves everything that's coming to her. I don't know who "the Duke" is, but if its who I think it is CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Anonymous - 10:15 - Mar. 24, 2006"

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Would like to find out how this info. was found out. Who is the Duke who wrote this. Here you have to be very careful who you take up with and have in your home...especially if you have a family. That is some scary sh&t.

Music

Bronze
Apr 19, 2002
www.flickr.com
I do feel like this is a soap opera and I am a little shocked! I don't know her personally but still a bit of a surprise no?
Is this true, the mystery continues wow!

I just read the second post by someone, so weird this whole thing and she was a great writer that's so true!

Will we ever know the truth who knows??

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
well, she has not posted sin march 8th.. so that's suspicious... and if you do a google search under sunnie_79 you will see she does haver acct w/that saveme website.

you have to wonder if you really know someone... imagine what Duarte
is thinking now? ehh...

identity theft in usa is not a joke and all guilty of such crime should be put to jail for lots of yrs.

not accusing anyone... in usa she will be innocent until proven guilty (if she was arrested). If she's innocent then she should respond in a timely manner to this thread/forum... don't you think?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Notice how so many women loved to believe her every tid bit and how most men simply dismissed her as coo coo? I hope these accusations are all untrue but it seems some pople really knew her well.
Her stories simply had too many holes and I was one of the many folks who had doubted her credibility. I had recently decided to leave her alone because I had heard she was pregnant. I simply couldn't bring myself to putting her in stressfull situations. I bet she laughed whenever she got a PM or an E mail from her admirers on Dr1.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yeah, lets hear from her admirers and the people who were following her advices and etc.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
I've had my doubts as the resume she sent me before coming to the DR didn't jive with her reported military record.

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
There is nothing worse than being lied to about who someone is. Then you have to go back and try to remember if you ever left them alone with your children. I would like to find out who the Duke is.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
AZB said:
yeah, lets hear from her admirers and the people who were following her advices and etc.

Well, I can only speak from the viewpoint of one of her admirers, which is myself. I'll admit I feel rather sick to my stomach right now, and I will admit that I hope it's all lies, made up by this "Duke" person. From the conversations I've had with Sunnie, I can't wrap my head around this at all. If she fooled me, then that's fine - live and learn - Lord knows, I was given enough warnings and alarms, which I ignored. If the allegations are true, I feel very sorry for her, as it would be apparent that she has a severe mental illness that has taken over her view of reality. That's all I'll say on the subject right now, as I would sincerely love to give her the benefit of the doubt until I hear it from the horse's mouth.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
if someone does something knowingly and it's a crime then one should not be sorry for that person. If someone needs help there are other ways to look for help or survive, especially in the US.

hope you guys never gave out your ss# or any delicate info to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.