Anyone Flying To USA In Next Few Days?

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
I need a small favor if you are. No, I don't want you to purchase anything for me. Simply carry a letter to a USA Post Office. Would do it from here but they never deliver when they say they will. Thanks.

macocael

Bronze
Aug 3, 2004
www.darkhorseimages.com
Snuffy, I would do it myself if I were going but I wont be northbound for a month yet. Meanwhile have you considered using EPS's services? You pay about 500 pesos to join and they handle all your packages and letters for you. You pay a little bit more but not much and certainly less than FedEx or UPS. Plus you get a mailbox in Florida which can be quite useful.

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
It is a time matter...I will probably use FedEx...but if I can save the money they want then I would. Thank You.

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Snuffy, where are you in the DR? SD, I assume? My husband is going to be in Sosua, but he won't be there until March 30, and coming back (to Canada, where we can put it into the mail here) on April 13. Let me know if this would help you at all.

jojo2130

May 30, 2005
Hey Snuff
I am on the North Coast too. (Gaspar Hernandez) you could send it here on Caribe Tours. I have a friend from canada here on the 28th. returning on the 4th. There isnt any Powder in the envelope is there?

Joe

Snuffy

Bronze
May 3, 2002
Thank you Joe.........I have already sent it via FedEx. Your offer goes appreciated.