Looking for female models

Estrella1

Jan 13, 2006
Urgent.....We are looking for female models to organize fashion shows. We first plan to work in the Puerto Plata area, and, maybe the whole country later.
No experience necessary. Must be min. 5'6, thin and older than 18.
This is really serious. Good salary. Please contact me by mail at :
valila4u@yahoo.fr.

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
I doubt if many model-types from Puerto Plata are reading this thread. You may get some replies from males referring their amigas or novia.

The way you worded your post, it sounds like you want the models to organize the show, but I'm assuming you will do this, and are just looking for some pretty girls with slender figures. As far as organizing is concerned, be grateful if they are organized enough to show up! :rolleyes: I know some lovely girls in PP, but since I prefer las pequenas, they are all 5'2" or less.;)

mikeo1313

Nov 22, 2005
Fashion shows huh,, starting in Puerto PLata,,, and maybe the whole country later...

GOOOD LUCK 2 YA...

UMM,, I know quite a few models but would never recommend them to someobody I don't know,, your into fashion,, a business and putting that interest considering things about DR and this forum,,, its not going to work like that,,, matter of fact.. I smell a stinky,, ..

If my instinct is on the wrong track excuse me your best bet for the REAL model girls in DR is going to the modeling agencies in the capital.. . yeah get that show on the road son..

In the SDq clubs you'll see the liquor promoter girls and their boss most of the time nearby. Maybe your best bet.

Good luck once again...

Estrella1 said:
Urgent.....We are looking for female models to organize fashion shows. We first plan to work in the Puerto Plata area, and, maybe the whole country later.
No experience necessary. Must be min. 5'6, thin and older than 18.
This is really serious. Good salary. Please contact me by mail at :
valila4u@yahoo.fr.