Operation gastric by pass - Dr Rodrigu?s H.

animail

Mar 27, 2006
Hello. I'm french and don't speak very well english. In d?cember i have made one operation gastric by pass to the clinic de specialidad - gazcue - saint domingue. The doctor was Henrique Prospero Rodrigues and he's a very good chirugian. He have made his studies in france and speak french and english. The clinic his very nice and modern. The price was very cheaper and the operation his a revelation for mi ! My dominican friend give mi the adress mail of this doctor ( bandagastrica.net and hernia.com.do) and I phone him - then I go to see him and 2 days after I was opered. I speak with americans people also operated and all people was happy like mI. bye.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
Don't judge a surgeon by his successes

Don't judge a surgeon by his success rate. Judge him on how he handles his patients with complications. In the US the mortality rate for gastric bypass surgery is 1 in 300 cases. The rate for major complications (a complication which is life threatening) is around 10%. I would be interested to see how these compare to surgery in the DR. Remember, gastric bypass surgery is performed on patients who are at high-risk for surgical and postoperative complications due to their morbid obesity.