Byying a used SUV

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickmtl

Oct 31, 2005
Next July I will be buying a used SUV , I have a budget of 16.000 US.
I am not new to the DR but never bought or look in to buying a SUV before.
I am in Sosua and looking for some suggestion. Who should I conceder dealing with in the immediate area, what can I expect to find for + - 16000$. If there is a Webb sight I could view that would be very appreciated.
Thank you very much for all reply's[

Richard

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
rickmtl said:
Next July I will be buying a used SUV , I have a budget of 16.000 US.
I am not new to the DR but never bought or look in to buying a SUV before.
I am in Sosua and looking for some suggestion. Who should I conceder dealing with in the immediate area, what can I expect to find for + - 16000$. If there is a Webb sight I could view that would be very appreciated.
Thank you very much for all reply's[

Richard
Other than if you happened to luck out with a private sale from someone you know well, buying a car in Sosua is not a great idea.
Moca is the capital for purchasing cars, body jobs, and good repairs.
We deal with Espaillat, who probably have a website, but the best deal is that we just go down there and see if they have something you like in your price range, then borrow the vehicle for 1 day, test drive the SUV to Sosua, have it checked out by a Greg's garage in Sosua, then go back the next day and purchase it or return it, depending on how you liked it.
There is no charge for this service, other than your time, the cost of the gas and 1,000RD (30 bucks) for Greg's inspection, including the computer hookup.
BTW: You should be able to get something decent in the price range.

Status
Not open for further replies.