Any Nurses out there?

jval520

Mar 29, 2006
Hello all,
I am a nursing student and I am contemplating seeking employment in Cabarete once I finish the program. Can anyone give me a couple pointers or info on how nurses do in the area?

Thanks a Bunch!

purplebunniern

May 13, 2004
Nursing

I have been in contact with the new AAA health centre that is opened in SD and being a Cdn trained nurse but working in the USA in intensive care I have alot of experience but they still cant not offer much money. I am keeping my options open with this company because it looks like the best to work for.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
I know the address and contact details of this health center is on the board somewhere, but perhaps you can post them here again for someone who specifically would be interested in threads to do with nursing positions?

purplebunniern said:
I have been in contact with the new AAA health centre that is opened in SD and being a Cdn trained nurse but working in the USA in intensive care I have alot of experience but they still cant not offer much money. I am keeping my options open with this company because it looks like the best to work for.