Scooby Doo

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Am I the only person who thinks that the new posters in Sosua showing Graciela Fermin Neusos (or whatever her name is) give her more than a passing resemblance towards Daphne from Scooby Doo?

A.J.

Jan 2, 2002
That is wrong....although there may be a similarity. At least that is what my husbadn said too when we passed one of the trucks with the speakers and her posters all over it on Beller in POP

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
haha...my son said the same the other day...
Although she is a great lawyer, whoever worked with her picture in photoshop that day did not make a so good job!

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
I've been wanting to do something like this in the election watch series on my blog - Candidates Celebrity Doubles. How about a photo of 'Daphne', carina?

My favourite - although not a candidate in the current elections he is a well-known up-and-coming young politician - is 'Mr Bean'.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Chirimoya said:
I've been wanting to do something like this in the election watch series on my blog - Candidates Celebrity Doubles. How about a photo of 'Daphne', carina?

My favourite - although not a candidate in the current elections he is a well-known up-and-coming young politician - is 'Mr Bean'.

Sure... I have another one here as well, that looks like another cartoon...
I need a few gripe free days more, then I?ll go out and take the pics..
:cheeky:

Mar 30, 2006
Scobby Do

That is so funny. My friends and I have been having a chuckle about this for the last week.

I do have to correct you though Graceila looks like Thelma not Daphnie. Daphnie is the good looking one....

Anyway Scooby Dooby Do:cheeky: :ermm:

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
Of course - how wrong of me !!

Yes it's Thelma isn't it - Sorry for the confusion but it was over thirty years ago that I used to watch it. These days I can't even remember what I did an hour ago.

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
puertoplataprincess said:
That is so funny. My friends and I have been having a chuckle about this for the last week.

I do have to correct you though Graceila looks like Thelma not Daphnie. Daphnie is the good looking one....

Anyway Scooby Dooby Do:cheeky: :ermm:

Welcome to DR1 POP Princess!

JD

Mar 30, 2006
Hi... Thanks for the welcome JD... I have actually read this site for years but only felt the need to become a member this morning when i read this message.

Everytime i drive by one of those posters ( which is every 2 seconds) its makes me chuckle. Great way to brighten up someones day.

Anyway thanks for the correction AJ at least i was closer than Daphany.... :)

once again Scooby Dooby Dooooo