New Moderator - Hlywud

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
He will be looking after various forums in our recently modified Travel section.

Thanks WUD!!

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
congrats wud! (a question to wud tho).i uploaded a whole bunch of photos about a month ago. If you need me to resample or whatever...please let me know!!!! --- a suggetion...perhaps the web master can include the specs (res and pixel dimentions) that you like to work with on the upload page.

Well..hopefully you are just busy...let me know either here or in pm if you want me to resend.

jrzyguy said:
congrats wud! (a question to wud tho).i uploaded a whole bunch of photos about a month ago. If you need me to resample or whatever...please let me know!!!! --- a suggetion...perhaps the web master can include the specs (res and pixel dimentions) that you like to work with on the upload page.

Well..hopefully you are just busy...let me know either here or in pm if you want me to resend.

600 x 400 is a great size for pics, larger ones I have to resize otherwise they take forever to download. In the process I have to make thumbnails which I have a program for that, it is quick and easy but the other resizing does take time.
DR1 gave me an email account a long time ago to stop the overload to my own email account, this solved the receiving problem as my old email inbox was limited and many times large files only half downloaded due to the inbox capacity.

On another note I enjoyed working with the Media gallery and look forward to the "new look" travel forums.

Wud

Joe & Karen

Jan 17, 2005
community.webshots.com
Hey....
I think we know you ;o)
We have been members here for a while but just look occationally.
Welcome mi amigo and best of LUCK...

Your favorite Americans(Who bring you Skol)

Joe y Karen

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
joeferr said:
Hey....
I think we know you ;o)
We have been members here for a while but just look occationally.
Welcome mi amigo and best of LUCK...

Your favorite Americans(Who bring you Skol)

Joe y Karen

Hi Joe u Karen nice to see you posting. Never mind the skol you also bring up presidente for us to enjoy. See you at the fiesta ;)

Look wud I'm off topic wud. ;) For you annaC I will turn the screen toward my blind eye.

Last edited by a moderator:

d3ratch

Apr 3, 2004
If anybody Wud, Wud Wud...

Congrats Wud :cool:

I haven't posted here in a long time, i will now.

Rod & Rachel ;)

Oh I wanted to ask if you don't mind, who is AnnaC? Was she at the Fiesta last time?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
d3ratch said:
Congrats Wud :cool:

I haven't posted here in a long time, i will now.

Rod & Rachel ;)

Oh I wanted to ask if you don't mind, who is AnnaC? Was she at the Fiesta last time?

Yes I've been there since the first fiesta.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thank you WUD!

For a long time you have been a very valuable piece of DR1. Thanks for helping out here.

HB :D:D:D:D

d3ratch

Apr 3, 2004
Well AnnaC you have me guessing now

I was at the last Fiesta this past summer... so i must know you :paranoid:

Rachel ;)