Buy land of a non profit organization

Ivan

Mar 30, 2006
Hi, I am new to this thing- I have read some of the previous notes on this topic, but none have answered my question. I want to know If I plan to open a drop in shelter for street kids in DR, do I have to buy the land, out of pocket, that the place will be built on or can I ask the governmen for the land or some money to buy the land.

mikeo1313

Nov 22, 2005
Ivan said:
Hi, I am new to this thing- I have read some of the previous notes on this topic, but none have answered my question. I want to know If I plan to open a drop in shelter for street kids in DR, do I have to buy the land, out of pocket, that the place will be built on or can I ask the governmen for the land or some money to buy the land.

Dear Sir:

Dominican & government in general addresses concerns of those which benefit it.

Rest assure that these shelters can go to misuse as everything in which proper controls aren't in place. Just a thought, being myself Dominican and provide you with data that you probably did or didn't know of, and further you the positive side of the impact you intend I'd like to inform you that I'm confident that atleast the hospitable nature of our people serves to allow distant relatives reside in your home, furthermore horribly poor individuals find a home to make from rubbish or scraps. In my opinion I see more homeless here in Miami than I do in Dominican Republic because in general it seems everyone has a place to go.

The greatest challenge to the indigent of DR sometimes is to feed their bodies and have proper medication and treatment.

That amongst many other ills are realities in DR and all 3rd World Countries, the most gruesome being child sexual exploitation in my opinion.

I'm Vitale, I only state my name in this post because I remember speaking to someone some years ago friend of my mother's with similar interests. We don't remember clearly whom it was but this individual called at that time our warehouse facility in Miami @ 2090 NW 13th avenue. To me this isn't a shot in the dark because even if you aren't the same individual I am provisioning similar non-profit motivations/plans on a grand scale.

If your intentions can be considered selfless, completely non-profit,
sometime within the time frame of the next month to a quarter I would like to enguage further in informing you directly of an organization I'm forming, my model and methodoly via email. I do not seek ANY donations, just would like to make you part of my mailing list for notice of the inaguration of my organization.

If your up to it, feel gladly to devulge further details openly about your model, ideas and or organization affiliation to me via PM or this thread.

Kind Regards,

Mike