looking for a lawyer NNA, child support

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Perhaps you can explain what you are talking about.

There seems to be 2 pages of responses to your child support post, so this is even more confusing.

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
From your previous post on the matter...

hi-tec said:
...You people have only "seen" the tip of iceberg..., the whole story can fill volumes, including attemp to kill me more than once, robbery, physical aggression etc etc. But once I meet her and her husband in DR they will know who is the boss.QUOTE]

BB, I suspect you are not seeking a lawyer, but a hitman...

-

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
hi-tec said:
Lawyer needed, I want NNA to stablish the amount of child support, 7 years old boy,
I think Fabio Guzman has already been suggested to you, but for some reason you decided not to use him.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
You are wasting your time as it has gone from an odd question to some sort of violent rant in the other post on exactly the same topic.

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
To the moderator,

I tried to post this "new" topic in the LEGAL section, where i think it belongs, please move it.

By mistake I posted my previous topic on the same subject in the BUSINESS section, but the moderator moved to the GOVERNMENT section, but i think it also belong in the LEGAL section.

Ricktoronto,
My post might be confusing to anyone who does not follow or read the whole thread and/or still does not know what court/NNA means, threfore those who ignore the basic do not need to reply.
-----------

Mirador,

Again you are going off on a tangent, stay on track, answer question, did you answer my las question to you in the previous topic ?

Rellosk,
I already emailed Guzman today, waiting for response, during the mean time i wont stop just waiting for him. I alread wasted a week waiting for TWO lawyers to get back to me... explaining the next step and STATING their FEES.

ricktoronto,
You are right, I AM wasting my time my letting some people take me off track, DO YOU have any specific answers suggesting a lawyer for the case?,

Too many post and only one right reply so far, not even in this topic, provided in my previous topic on the subject.

ricktoronto

Jan 9, 2002
I don't have any advice because the two threads open at once are such a mess and so confusing after reading them I can barely understand your problem, what you want or anything else much. Raving words thrown to a page to make you feel better writing them don't make anyone else more capable of understanding it.

hi-tec

Jun 15, 2004
ricktoronto,

Dont confuse yourself, smart people tell what they want in the first parragraph.

Read my first parragraph at the begining of the thread and you'll see that all i asked for was the name of a LAWYER.

Following the same LOGIC read my previous thread on the issue here:

http://www.dr1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48513

Right at the begining ALL I wanted was the name of the agency that handle child support,

I was properly informed by a poster that there is no no agency as such but the court itself has a division called NNA to handle that.

As you probably know in the USA besides the court there are "agencies" that also have jurisdiction on child support issues, therefore the reason for my question in such thread.

Hope you are not confused anymore...