Looking for roommate for Apt. in SD

NachoMan

Feb 19, 2006
Hi,

I'll be working for a year in Santo Domingo, on a contract, and would like to get together with another young professional as myself to rent a nice furnished apartement with all the commodities in a secure and convenient neighbourhood.

I'm a straight, 29 year old professional, easy going and dead serious to find another foreigner with the same cultural values as mine. Deadbeats or jobless people, please don't apply. Male or Female.

Looking to move to one of the following sectors: Piantini, Naco, Cacicazgos, BellaVista or Gascue. Looking for a 2 bedroom apartment with living room and full kitchen. The following characteristics are a must for me: uninterrupted electricity from 6pm to 8am, full time building security (door watchman), secured parking, space, AC, fully furnished, high speed Internet, Cable TV, laundry service.

As I see it, it won't be difficult to find a kick ass apartment for the right price. If you think you fit the profile, please contact me via personal MSG.

Remember, I'm looking for a 1 year lease.

N.

NachoMan

Feb 19, 2006
BTW, I hope I can find the person I'm looking for. It would also be great to have a partner to explore the island during our time off.