Luperon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
How do we get from Cabarete to Luperon? Is it just one straight road going west? We are leaving today and not sure what to expect in terms of directions. We are actually leaving from Las Terrenas but know our way around until we get to the Cabarete/Sosua/Puerto Plata area.

Please help!

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
stay on the main highway, after Puerto Plata you will pass Cofresi, Maimon, then you will see a sign for Luperon and turn right. But you better check if that road is in passable condition, I thought I heard someone say that there was a problem and that you have to take the 2nd exit from the main highway about 5 or 10 minutes past the first one.

G

gary short

Hang a right at Imbert off of hwy 5 onto hwy 30. Do not repeat do not try the goat track through Maimon.

G

gary short

gary short said:
Hang a right at Imbert off of hwy 5 onto hwy 30. Do not repeat do not try the goat track through Maimon.
whoops I guess your trip to Luperon would be over by the time I posted or is it?

Juniper

Apr 15, 2004
gary short said:
whoops I guess your trip to Luperon would be over by the time I posted or is it?

Yes, my trip is over and I am back in Las Terrenas. Thanks to all who wrote with directions. The road from Puerto Plata and then to Luperon are both in excellent condition. The only bad road was between Cabarete and Rio San Juan.

Status
Not open for further replies.