Starting Restaurant And/or Fast Food...

boogieman

Mar 30, 2006
would there be good money selling good burgers as a clean fast food place.. sort of like ' IN & OUT'.

or how about a nice classy restaurant?

much thanks.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
boogieman said:
would there be good money selling good burgers as a clean fast food place.. sort of like ' IN & OUT'.

or how about a nice classy restaurant?

much thanks.
No.
(answer too short)

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Boogieman,

An 'AI' is an All Inclusive hotel. Meaning, the food is included in the stay/vacation.

Think of when you are on 'vacation' and you have a choice of many different foods each day and you get sick of eating the same thing are you going to venture out one of the few times from the 'resort' are you going to search for a dominicano burger or real meal?

Nice to see you here but as I have learnt it is best to do at least a little bit o reading before you post a question such as yours. Try the search function.
It brings up lots of information and try reading a bit first.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
From somebody who was so closed to constructive advice as evidenced by your post below, I'll be happy to help. PM me with the amount you want to invest, and I will be happy to find a business for sale that fits your budget..less my commission of course.;)

boogeyman said:
well... i have to somewhat disagree..
first off, there are VERY wealthy people all over the world.. .and if the good bro lands on a solid business idea he can surely make millions just about anywhere in the world..

i will agree, however, that the options are more limited in the D.R than in the U.S

but ill tell you this....
money isnt hard to make..
keep your eyes open wherever you go... the slightest item taken for granted in 'x' country can be a SERIOUS money maker elsewhere...

and last...
the internet.... TONS of greens to be made here.