Thank You Marco

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Just wanted to thank Marco for the tremendous help he has been in helping Tanya and I purchase a car. Took me to Moca and basically handled everything for us. Love the new wheels Marco. You're a real stand-up guy...thanks again Tom and Tanya

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Tom,

Great to hear you are settling in okay! Now I wonder how long it will take for the "Hanover" contingent to start visiting !!! LOL
Take care, keep in touch, and let us know how everything goes for you and Tanya while adjusting to your new life in the DR.

Marlie

mamichula24

Mar 28, 2006
All is well?

Hey Tom & Tanya,

I hope the move went well, and you guys are settling in. I've still been doing tons of research....and I'm getting more and more excited about moving every day. I don't have a "date" picked yet, but I'm hoping I'll figure it out soon.

Sarah

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
Move went great. Settling in nicely. Unbelievably helpful people we have met and continue to meet. Picking up the new vehicle today. Finally got some phones. Life is great. Almost time to bring on the visitors....thanks for the happy wishes...tom

borgiaborges

May 1, 2006
where is it?

twhitehead said:
Just wanted to thank Marco for the tremendous help he has been in helping Tanya and I purchase a car. Took me to Moca and basically handled everything for us. Love the new wheels Marco. You're a real stand-up guy...thanks again Tom and Tanya

Please, can you give my this adress ?
I red the post where it was given , but now unable to find it.
Did you buy a todo terreno?
About what prices ?

Thanks