Full-time Accountant needed for start up

Status
Not open for further replies.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Sorry guys I was not clear on what type of comapny is that your going to be working for.
We do business in the United States as Charter Funding

Background

Charter Funding is the Retail Lending arm of First Magnus Financial Corporation headquartered in Tucson, Arizona. With branch offices throughout the United States, First Magnus is a leader in the conforming mortgage market nationwide and ranks among the top 15 FHA lenders in the entire country.

First Magnus and Charter Funding continue to increase market share across the country by demonstrating the many benefits of being a full service mortgage banker including the very highest levels of customer service and the most advanced technology solutions in the industry. However, as one of the largest privately held mortgage bankers in the United States, First Magnus and Charter Funding operate with the flexibility of even the smallest of mortgage brokers.

Whether you are a borrower in search of the smoothest, most cost effective mortgage transaction that's just right for you, or a mortgage broker in search of the smoothest, most cost effective way to transition into the impending world of Mortgage Banking......search no more.

In the Santiago we will be operation our service center to porvide direct support to our Phoenix branch. Comany name in DR to be Grupo ORMU Inc.
hope this helps.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Advertising is part of recruiting. I am not selling any products on my posting just need people to get an Idea of the type of comany and our profile. All comments are welcome. We also will like people that are qualify to apply. great wages and benefits.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
chola1978 said:
Advertising is part of recruiting. I am not selling any products on my posting just need people to get an Idea of the type of comany and our profile. All comments are welcome. We also will like people that are qualify to apply. great wages and benefits.
And great timing as Western Union is opening a new 200 seat call center this coming month in Santiago.

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
chola1978 said:

chola1978, please would you give more details about your vacant positions, and fewer details about your company. If you want to promote your company, please feel free to contact DR1 for advertising rates. They are really very reasonable - the best rates that you could hope to get in my opinion. The employment forum, is for recruitment and for finding jobs. If you are not sure of the difference between advertising and recruitment, there is a sample recruitment ad on the Guidelines to this forum.

While you are recruiting, it would be good if you familiarize yourself on how to recruit for staff in the Dominican Republic. Here, we look at your Americanized Ads and none of us believe a word of what we see :ermm: There really is much less competition for qualified staff in the DR and you can go much easier on the lofty self-promotion. Truly...

After this friendly note, I will delete any further company promotions. You are welcome to place recruitment ads here.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Guess self-promoting might help

HOWMAR said:
And great timing as Western Union is opening a new 200 seat call center this coming month in Santiago.
I guess we should embark on a more agressive recuiting campaing. Do you think paying more and working less time would be atractive?

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
chola1978 said:
I guess we should embark on a more agressive recuiting campaing. Do you think paying more and working less time would be atractive?
The base salary you quoted in one of your posts is half of what Western Union is offering. I don't know what your added commission rate is, but I do know their's is about triple the industry standard. Western Union is trying to be the Home Depot of Call Centers in Santiago. As Home depot puts all the local hardware stores under extreme pressure in the US, Western Union is attracting all the local CSRs. They have very deep pockets. The initial pay scale they are offering is meant to attract ALL the English speaking reps in the area. I am sure their future staffing will be at a lesser level, but in this environment, staffs are like gypsies: they follow the money. Many established call centers (luckily we are not in Santiago and only a portion of our staff comes from Santiago) will have to downsize, at least temporarilly.

BTW, I haven't seen many businesses with the need for a fulltime accountant. Most businesses have a "Business Administrator" who handles all the tasks that you listed and provides the data to an outside accountant for preparation of taxes, auditing, etc. This "Business Administrator" would earn about 1/3 of what a licensed Accountant would.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
gracias HOWMAR
Ill arive in Snatiago this upcomming @5th. Lets see waht the employees market seems like. Comaptetion is always great. We are currently opering in Phoenix which has become a mecca on the west coast for telemarketers and mortgage loan oficers and we have been able to grow dispite the high demand. i comanies like yours and other small or mid size call centers can get together a make on official site for all telemarketrs to recuitr or share info we might be able to compate with comanies like Western Union, AA, and others.
BTW The reason why I ma looking for an accoutant is beacuse I would also need them to do my 3 US call center also. We currently have a bookeeper but she does not have the capacity. WE can also consider a Business Administrator.
Mil gracias for your insight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.