Mangu Minute - Episode 4 - Expel homosexuals!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hide your kids, lock up your pets, Elton John is coming to take on the Cardinal!

* Cardinal: expel homosexuals.
* "New" Penal Code facing tests.
* Politics get violent!
* How to avoid an ambush, Randy style!
* Metro tunnel digger.

http://www.dr1.com/podcast/

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I would like to note that you do not necessarily need an ipod, you just have to left click it and listen via windows media.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I listened to it last night. Getting better and better every week. Poor Randy dodging bullets. ;)

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
AnnaC said:
I listened to it last night. Getting better and better every week. Poor Randy dodging bullets. ;)

Yeah, poor me!

Lots of emails alreadys...New York City...Lawrence, Massachusetts...Washington D.C.

Keep'em coming,

Scandall

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
this is GREAT podcast! still listening now!

Hmmm...the interviewer MUST be from Mass....cuz he says "rotary" i thought that was a very boston thing. am i wrong?

Anyhoo..it is cool to hear support for "alternaive" lives in the DR.

I nearly fell off my chair when they were talking about Presidete Ice Cream LOL

Who is the interviewer?

AWESOME podcast...please tell me that this is updated frequently!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Scandall or Randy is the one with great voice ;) and the funny sounding, I mean the guy with the great English accent is Robert or pod boy of DR1.

Every Thursday there's a new podcast.

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
this is GREAT podcast! still listening now!

Hmmm...the interviewer MUST be from Mass....cuz he says "rotary" i thought that was a very boston thing. am i wrong?

Anyhoo..it is cool to hear support for "alternaive" lives in the DR.

I nearly fell off my chair when they were talking about Presidete Ice Cream LOL

Who is the interviewer?

AWESOME podcast...please tell me that this is updated frequently!

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
Scandall, another good episode.

I thought I heard something in the broadcast about a "get out of jail" system for traffic violations/accidents. Was I imagining it?

Unfortunately, I listen using Windows Media Player and there is no ability to rewind the broadcast, I can only start from the beginning and what I thought I heard was midway through the broadcast.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
rellosk said:
Isn't he know as Web Boy or has he morphed into Pod Boy? :)

Oops, I think you're right, it's web boy but pod boy sounded so Time at the right I was making it up :laugh:

Last edited:

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
i thought the guy with the english accent was Robert for some reason...

Really cool cast...please post here when its updated!!!!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If you got to http://dr1.com/podcast you can subscribe and be updated as soon as it comes out. Just enter your email in the box at the top of the page.

If you use iTunes, it will automatically be updated each time we release a new podcast (every Thursday). iTunes is available for PC and Mac and is by far the best media player on the market and it's free. Send Steve Jobs at Apple a thank you note ;)

Yes, it' me, the WB :)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
rellosk said:
I thought I heard something in the broadcast about a "get out of jail" system for traffic violations/accidents. Was I imagining it?

That was in episode 3. Yes, we have a facility in Santo Domingo that is available from most insurance companies, so you don't have to deal with the cops, wait around etc in the case of an accident. I have used it once and it's excellent.

RHM

Doctor of Diplomacy
Sep 23, 2002
www.thecandidacy.com
Robert said:
That was in episode 3. Yes, we have a facility in Santo Domingo that is available from most insurance companies, so you don't have to deal with the cops, wait around etc in the case of an accident. I have used it once and it's excellent.

It's called "Casa de Conductores" and is located on Ave. Bolivar.

Regards,

Scandall

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
awesome..i have itunes and a new very fast machine...so i will be checking your cast out. I linked it up to the craigstlist M4M forum...I just thought it was REALLY cool that you guyz chose to cover the cardinals actions..and the fact that you guyz arent homosexual...and still covered this....i dunno...it just made me happy.

You guyz have a great sence of humor...and i would love to meet up with ya'll when ever i can afford another two weeks in the blessed DR.

I really got a kick when you were talking about the new "drilling machine" ....i am SURE you thought about my comments when i heard about that.

ok...grab a presidente for me....i'll be back soon