Castillo De Ambar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lydia1980

Apr 13, 2006
Hello, I'm going to stay in the Dominican Republic for the 2nd time this year in June, so that I can spend my birthday with my boyfriend who is Dominican. He has suggested we stay in Castillo De Ambar, he says they're nice apartments, I just wondered if anyone had any reviews or even pics or these apartments!!?? He's throwing me a birthday party etc, but I just want to check this place is ok!

Lydia1980

Apr 13, 2006
That's great, thank you!! Has it got a pool and bar and stuff? How are they about making noise at night? (i'm only thinking about the possibility of me being slightly drunk on my b'day!). Will my single female friend meet plenty of people? My boyfriend is an entertainer (animation), so I'm not too worried, I know he'll make sure he has loads of mates around, but I want to keep her happy, it's her birthday too, just before we go! I don't suppose you know of a site I might be able to see a picture?

That's great, thank you!! Has it got a pool and bar and stuff?It has a small pool and a small bar nothing fancy. How are they about making noise at night?They put up with me and my friends so I don't think you will be a problem. ;) (i'm only thinking about the possibility of me being slightly drunk on my b'day!). Will my single female friend meet plenty of people?Not at the hotel it is a a small hotel My boyfriend is an entertainer (animation), so I'm not too worried, I know he'll make sure he has loads of mates around, but I want to keep her happy, it's her birthday too, just before we go! I don't suppose you know of a site I might be able to see a picture?

Lydia1980

Apr 13, 2006
Thank you, that helps a lot! I can't wait to get back to the DR, life in the UK can be dull and rainy, what better place to spend my birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.