metal detecting

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
hi anyone know the rules on metal detecting, my husband does it at home thinking of bringing it with him, we staying in sosua thanks in advance trudy

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
Robert said:
You find it, you keep it!

It's finders keepers, losers weepers, unless it has archaeological significance, which requieres reporting to the anthropological museum (Museo del Hombre Dominicano - Santo Domingo), which will decide if you can keep it....

-

canadian bob

Bronze
Jan 16, 2002
With all the gold chains many of the men wear, there must be some to find on Dominican beaches! Good hunting! Canadian Bob.

gert51

Dec 27, 2004
hi thanks for reply's, he's thrown some of my clothes and shoes out, to make room for detector, will have to visit shops on sosua beach to buy tops and shorts. only 5 weeks and we will be there. lots of love to everyone trudy

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Trudy,
When you get back home after your vacation please write us a report in the Trip Report Forum and let us know where you stayed, how the food and service was and all the other typical things. Also let us know what your metal detecting turned up. Thanks.

Rick

rellosk

Silver
Mar 18, 2002
gert51 said:
hi thanks for reply's, he's thrown some of my clothes and shoes out, to make room for detector, will have to visit shops on sosua beach to buy tops and shorts. only 5 weeks and we will be there. lots of love to everyone trudy
If you're going to Sosua Beach, be sure to stop at Margaritas for drink or two. :)