Happy Easter !

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Just wanted to say Happy Easter to all the Dr1er's out there.
To those of you in the DR, stay safe during this crazy time!!
Marlie

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
I'll second that..

....and Anna, I hope you are preparing yourself for the increase in thead traffic that will be heading your way after the Easter break

Take a well deserved break this weekend!

I would love to know the increase in Brugal sales over the Xmas and Easter periods :laugh:

Enjoy

Daydream ;)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
me no sankie talk this weekend :laugh:

Happy Easter a todos mis amigos de DR1 ;)

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Felice Pasqua de Juan Dolio!!!

Donde todo es muy organizado para tu sequridad!

Happy Easter from Juan Dolio! Where everything is well organized for your safety!

Pardon my very poor Spanish but I'm just so happy to be here in Juan Dolio for Easter to be able to wish you all a safe and happy holiday!!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
marliejaneca said:
Just wanted to say Happy Easter to all the Dr1er's out there.
To those of you in the DR, stay safe during this crazy time!!
Marlie
Thanks for the wishes. Can't wait for the Santiago trash to leave Sosua and let us get back to our normal life.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
PHP:
Thanks for the wishes. Can't wait for the Santiago trash to leave Sosua and let us get back to our normal life.

;) Oh, I didn't know AZB was in Sosua this weekend !!!!!!! LOL

Just joking !! :cheeky:

Yes, after surviving two Semana Santas while living in POP, I know exactly where you are coming from !

Marlie

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
marliejaneca said:
PHP:

;) Oh, I didn't know AZB was in Sosua this weekend !!!!!!! LOL

Just joking !! :cheeky:

Yes, after surviving two Semana Santas while living in POP, I know exactly where you are coming from !

Marlie
I was not refering to any Members of this board. Not even AZB LOL. Actually I would like them to stop in.