Question

louisekilpatrick

Mar 18, 2006
I was wondering if there was a website with hotel reviews on it? In the UK, we use holidays uncovered and holiday truths and I was just curious as to whether there was a canadian version of these sights?

Thanks!
Louise

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
First of all this forum you are in right now is full of trip reports and then we have resort reviews on the main page.

BTW both the UK and Canada speak the same language on a good day . :)

Just a little joke

louisekilpatrick

Mar 18, 2006
thanks

Thanks Anna! I meant from a tour operator point of view! I wanted to look into other travel agents customer reviews etc.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
louisekilpatrick said:
I wanted to look into other travel agents customer reviews etc.

sorry I'm having an espresso and then maybe I'll understand what you mean.:paranoid:

the link Joe gave you is a good one to start with.

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Confused :paranoid:

Customer reviews.....are customer reviews.....whether they are written on this site or any other site (incl. tour operators sites) - be it from English people, Canadians or whoever.

The reviews you are talking about on UK sites such as Holiday's Uncovered are purely from English people so I am assuming you are specifically interested in finding Canadian customer reviews?

Sites such as www.tripadvisor.com (as well as those links given above) are good websites for reviews - here's the link to the DR review section:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/AllReviews-g147288-Dominican_Republic.html#content

Usually the writer will state their country of origin so you can segregate the Canadian customers that way - if that's what you are trying to do?

Not sure why though? :paranoid:

Daydream

Last edited:

louisekilpatrick

Mar 18, 2006
no reason!

Day dream, it was just to look at a canadian tour operator and the reviews from their customers. I work for a british tour operator and wanted to look into Canadian!

No other reason! thanks for the info?!