looking for a cheap motel sosus/cabarete/puerta plata

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
hello everyone
we and my friend are traveling back to the DR in march 2007.we have beenthere in the past 2 years .we are looking for a cheap motel 20.00us a night . when we were there earlier this year i diddnt write any names down .and now cannot locate them in yellow pages. we are just looking for somewhere to sleep .also maybe looking for a family who might be willing to rent out a room for the week .any info would be great
thanks
tracy

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
That?s a year ahead?
Too early... here people don?t know even what do eat for dinner, that is in a few hours...

The price is impossible to say now for any places, as it all depends on the situation here, i.e costs, exchange rate etc.
Right now there are several places for that amount, at least in Puerto Plata.

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
ok thanks ..i just thought i would try ..as we are not picky as to where we stay .just need some where to lay our head ..last year we ended up at a kinda gentelmans club ..but we diddnt care ..just needed a place to sleep :) thank you for getting back to me
tracy

Ybo

Nov 19, 2004
www.hookedsports.com
A lot of people saw our place for there holiday for next year. Maybe you guys were one of them?

Please contact DR1 for advertising rates

Greets, Ybo

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hi Ybo, the DR1 is not a free advertising site :ermm: Consider advertising here. Their rates are really reasonable and they will do a good job for you.

For the moment, I've deleted the links to your website and e-mail. Feel free to contact the poster by private mail.