Call Centres in Puerto Plata

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
I agree that most call centers are always hiring.

Especially on the North Coast where they have to compete with the tourist industry for personel. Many feel it's more fun to work in a restaurant with music playing than on the phone in an office setting.

louisekilpatrick

Mar 18, 2006
Mr Mike

Hi,
I have already pm'd Howmar, and he said they need Bilingual reps. Do you know if this is the case with most call centres?

Do you know the name of any of these call centres?

Louise

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Well not being able to speak Spanish...

...would certainly dissqualify you from working in my call center, there are a few in Santiago I could mention that might hire you but you are going to have to apply in person.

Nobody in their right mind hires through message boards, or email. A personal interview is essential.

louisekilpatrick

Mar 18, 2006
thanks

Thanks, thats really useful. I am learning spanish but would by no means say I speak it well!!!

Thanks for the info

Lou

TXgirl2017

May 8, 2017
Hi my husband is looking for a call center job in Puerto Plata. I am not able to send a message. Could you give me the name of the call center in Puerto Plata.

Thanks.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Hi my husband is looking for a call center job in Puerto Plata. I am not able to send a message. Could you give me the name of the call center in Puerto Plata.

Thanks.

Does your husband speak Spanish?