animation team

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
hi everyone
i am just curious if anyone knows what the animation team is? and what they do ..like their job decription.when i hear animation team i think of cartoons ..i know that is not correct ..sorry if this is a silly question but i am wondering thanks
tracy:)

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Hi Tracy

An animation team is a team of workers in a hotel whose job it is to entertain the guests during their stay.

During the day they will play games round the pool - water volleyball, water aerobic etc and at night they usually perform a show.

The idea is that they make sure the guests have a good time in the hope that they will return to the hotel at a later date ;)

Daydream

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
ok thanks ..i have just been reading about an animation team and did not know exactly what that was...so like the entertainment cordinator type thing? sorry i know a silly question but was just wondering
thanks
tracy

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
tlc32875 said:
ok thanks ..i have just been reading about an animation team and did not know exactly what that was...so like the entertainment cordinator type thing? sorry i know a silly question but was just wondering
thanks
tracy

Are you reading a job description? The animation team will consist of a number of workers whose job it is to entertain and yes, there will be one person who acts as team coordinator/manager.

tlc32875

Apr 3, 2006
thats funny cause i have been reading the sankie forum and did hear that alot ..and that made me more curious ..so had to ask but hey thanks :)