Need Information

keithterry

Apr 18, 2006
I am a US citizen and am wanting to move and reside in the DR, but I am needing information on residency, employment along with any other information anyone can share with me. I would also like to become a legal citizen.
Thank you

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Hi keithterry, first things first.... Most of us that live here, took some time to make the decision to come here. We visited a number of times and we checked things out. We talked to a lot of people, looked at different areas, figured out how we are going to keep earning an income and all of those things.

The Dominican Republic will not easily give you a job and a salary. You can place 'employment' as a source of income at about a 5% probability, and then at most a subsistence salary. We have too many people for the job market already. Please do a search on this and look at 100's of previous posts about this. For the moment, keep reading, keep researching and come back with specific questions. But do come and visit for a number of times to check things out for yourself.