whats it like there???

dizzydaisy

Apr 19, 2006
hello i am 13 and i am moving quite soon, i was just wondering if it was a nice relaxed place to live.

what kind of things can you do there, do alot of the kids speek english, are they nice genraly? thank you:):)
[/COLOR]
:bunny:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hola daisy hopefully you are moving with your parent/parents. What part of the Island are you going to, that would give people an idea of where you will be living and what there is to do.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I have a question for you, are all girls named daisy, dizzy and crazy because we have both names as members. ;)

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
My 13 year old son dreams about living in Cabarete, his ideal lifestyle town. If you like outdoor sports, this may be paradise.

Chester4

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 12, 2004
dizzydaisy said:
thank you :) (from dizzydaisy uk

Hello ... we are from the UK and moved to Sosua over 4 years ago. I live with my Mum and brother. I am 15 years old and my brother is 13 years old.

You can e mail my Mother .. Sylvia sylviacheal@hotmail.com

Where in the UK are you from ?

Which school will you be going to ?

My brother and I both speak Spanish now but we only spoke English when we came here.

Anyway, write back soon
Jasmin

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Now that is a wonderful thing to behold.

Young Lady: You will learn Spanish very fast, you can be sure. In no time at all, you will be doing the translation for your parents....

'Tis a shme thatyou will be up onthe North shore, we could use a nice family like yourshere in Santiago.

HB:D:D

dizzydaisy

Apr 19, 2006
this is for chester4:
i am from bognor regis in the south coast close to the isle of white.
well i am at beadles in england so i am staying their untill i have finished gcses, then i might go to issousa in sousa.

where did you live and where do you live now?

dizzydaisy

Apr 19, 2006
this is for hillbilly;

well i hope i do pick it up soon!:) isn't the south coast very nice?

dizzydaisy (uk)

were r u from?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
That's "Isle of Wight" young lady.

I can't find Bognor Regis on the map i have of Merry Old, what are you near?

I have a 13 year old granddaugher...are the gcses some sort of examinatins?

Cordially,

HB :D:D

Oh yeah, that is S O S ? A = So sue ah

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
HB, GCSE is the General Certificate of Secondary Education - a set of exams (called GCEs or O Levels in my day) taken at age 16 or thereabouts. Bognor is on the south coast, between Brighton and Portsmouth if that means anything. It's an old-fashioned English seaside town, famous for its retirement homes and an English king's last words.:cheeky:

dizzydaisy, welcome to DR1 and the DR. When I read your first post I was going to say 'contact Chester4' but I see you've already found each other. :)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks Chiri: I found it.

I sort of thought that's what GCSEs was (were?)...

I have just read three of Joan Wolf's books on the early and mid medieval Englsih Kings--Arthur to Alfred the Great. Very interesting tour around West Sussex.

I knew that White was wrong since the Isle of Wight was the jumping off point forthe Saxon invasions of Sussex. :p

Moving with kids this age must be a rather daunting experience....

HB :D:D

crazydaisy

May 23, 2005
Hey Anna

Cant speak for dizzy but im mad as a box of frogs !!!!!!

Feel im gonna fit in great in the DR !!!!!

C

AnnaC said:
I have a question for you, are all girls named daisy, dizzy and crazy because we have both names as members. ;)

dizzydaisy

Apr 19, 2006
;) i think me and crazy daisy have great names!!!!!!:):):):squareeye

AnnaC said: