believe it or not

drbill

Dec 3, 2005
A friend ("Fred") heads out for vacation, leaving his vehicle parked at a Boca Chica hotel and flying out of Sto.Dgo. He returns a month later, this Mon., to find that the tailgate lock had been forced, a camera and his cedula taken.

In a bad mood, he heads over to HQ JCE, takes his place in line and in half a minute a matronly clerk recognizes him and shouts "Freddie!" and presents him with the stolen cedula and the info regarding the arrest of the two unfortunate thieves involved.

Something's going on... .

Sep 19, 2005
MrMike said:
SHHH!!! Don't spoil the moment!

ok I am off and running and mike just might have made life easier for a few of my co workers today........nice come back! ha ha ha ha

bob

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
laurapasinifan said:
ok I am off and running and mike just might have made life easier for a few of my co workers today........nice come back! ha ha ha ha

bob
What do you do?
Are you guys involved in security?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
My wife had an experience a bit similar. When on the Conde a pickpocket stole the wallet from the purse she was carrying. Biggest consequence was the hassle of getting a new cedula and residency carnet.

A month or two after she had her replacements and had pretty much put the incident out of her mind, she got a call from the US Consulate office in Puerto Plata telling her they had her cedula and residency. Apparently somebody had turned them into the US Consulate in Santo Domingo and they had forwarded them to the POP office to give to Barbara.

Sep 19, 2005
Rocky said:
What do you do?
Are you guys involved in security?

hey I was just saying that i thought his post was funny and a good way to start my day . and since i was in a good mood Id be nicer to all my co workers today because of it... ha ha ha

bob