Staying at Cayena Beach Club...

fitnessguy

Jan 27, 2006
I'm staying at the Cayena Beach Club in a few weeks. Is there anything to do around the area outside of the resort or is it safer to just stay within? Also, I read pretty good reviews about this place, anyone been there before? I'd just like to know what to expect and what I can do around the area for entertainment before I get there. Thanks!!

LTI is a decent resort on a great stretch of beach. You are about 10 minutes away from Cortecito, where you can find shopping, a few bars and restaurants. Personally a daytime trip into the village is interesting but there is not a lot of night life available for the tourist trade.

fitnessguy

Jan 27, 2006
Hlywud said:
LTI is a decent resort on a great stretch of beach. You are about 10 minutes away from Cortecito, where you can find shopping, a few bars and restaurants. Personally a daytime trip into the village is interesting but there is not a lot of night life available for the tourist trade.

Thanks Hlywud! Is Cortecito 10 minutes walking or driving distance? I'm honestly not going so much for nightlife, just for some R&R. I work 48-50 hours per week and just need some time too lay down on the sand, have a nice cold one and vegetate.