Middleclass Gentlemen in the DR

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Where are the places go to meet nice FUN educated gentlemen in the DR, especially Santiago area.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sort of depends, folks.
Any middle class, single guy is probably either engaged, divorced once or twice, or gay. That said, the places to meet the middle class and upper class guys are Francifol, Tribeca, Baha, & "Donde Marchena" in the wee hours of the morning. Of course at the Centro Espa?ol, and at the various events, such as wine tastings at the Plaza Internacional, or important openings at the Centro Le?n..

Most of these guys will want to "do the deed" but , unless you have a whole lot to offer, marriage will be out of the question--unless, of course, they are without visas, being recently entered into the upper middle class and thus not yet qualified to get a visa.

Yeah, I know, a little depressing, but i do follow the wanderings of my sons, so this is about par for the course..

HB :D:D:D

Last edited:

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Can I volunteer?

I look for the middle class women, and over 35. I don't look my age, don't feel it, and am still free!

JRR

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Huh????????

Hillbilly said:
Sort of depends, folks.
Any middle class, single guy is probably either engaged or gay.
That's a major assumption! That's as bad as the comments about 1/2 the women on the island being bisexual!

Most of these guys will want to "do the deed"
That's an assumption!..

if he is looking to "do the deed" he doesn't need to meet a middle class woman. He can just buy it on the street.!

Ever hear of divorce?

I guess I don't work the quotes so well!

JRR

Last edited:

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
HILLBILLY said:
Sort of depends, folks. Any middle class, single guy is probably either engaged or gay.

That's a major assumption! That's as bad as the comments about 1/2 the women on the island being bisexual!

JRR

I don't think HB is so far off the mark...As a woman that has been in DR MANY times, I find this is true...It's very rare the occassion where you find a single guy in DR that hasn't been married before, or IS currently married and looking for fun, or is gay or bi...whatever brings him more pleasure/profits...

When I first met my fiance, that is one of the first things we talked about...

Of course there are exceptions to every rule...and my fiance is one of them...and he has a couple of friends that are the same, but it's not very common...especially in the towns close to the major AI's...

MQ

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Middle to upper middle class single guys are actually married. hahahaha
Even if they are single they usually look for a woman who has model looks and class. 5'5 - 5'8 height and 115 - 125 lbs weight, nice long hair and face from the cover of a magazine. If you think you don't fit the description, don't even try it. Oh, and must not be over 26 yrs of age. You would have to compete against a ton of girls here who are model quality.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
AnnaC is on the job

You're pretty quick with the "delete" button, you could've at least let 'em get a couple of good shots in:laugh: :laugh:

JRR

Dec 9, 2004
Same old story!

The women complain they can't meet a decent guy and the men complain they can't meet a decent girl!

Not everyone is looking for a 25 year old, and not every decent guy is married. Should I say all the decent women are married? I know that I meet plenty of women in their twenties but again, I don't want to go out with someone my daughter's age!

Where are the women that are past the age of 35, 38, 40 that keep themselves in shape? I don't look my age so I want someone who looks younger, has the same energy I do, and keeps themselves well kept also!

Everyone talks about the men that are married and fool around, but there are plenty of women too!

Where did you say all the good ones were hiding?:ermm:

JRR

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
JRR said:
the men complain they can't meet a decent girl!JRR
Hogwash, nobody, especially a foreigner, wants a decent girl in the Dominican. Don't make me laugh!

JRR said:
I know that I meet plenty of women in their twenties but again, I don't want to go out with someone my daughter's age!JRR
Listen, if you worrying about your slip showing its OK:surprised But there is nothing wrong with dating a girl twice your junior, where's Bob!

JRR said:
Where are the women that are past the age of 35, 38, 40 that keep themselves in shape? JRR
They are at the Glue Factory!!
Listen, stop that North American, Women's Lib, Purse Carrying propaganda. Are you telling me that you rather have a 40 year old GOAT, instead of a nice fresh 20 year old chica. Hey, if you like your bananas brown, who am I to judge.:ermm:

Disclaimer: I love all women regardless of age, the views expressed in this post are not necessarily the views of DR1 and the company, its directors, officers or moderators, they make no representation or accept any liability for its accuracy or completeness unless expressly stated to the contrary. Thank you and get a life:)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
One of the most difficult things to fathom for visitors is the fact that "all the nice ones are taken."

If you want to meet nice 30,40 yr olds (either sex) you have to "belong" , and that just does not happen during a two week vacation.

You have to attend theater openings, art shows, cultural activities, and belong to at least one social club-ie., Santo Domingo CC or Arroyo Hondo CC or Casa Espa?a, or Club Naco....in Santo Domingo.

or the Tennis Club in POP, or the Centro Espa?ol, Gurabito CC, or AMAPROSAN, in Santiago,

or Club Caza y Pesca in La Romana.

Everything else is going to be as we have stated earlier.

HB:D:D:D

Sep 19, 2005
mar , take up golf, thats a middle class sport, because the lower paid men cant afford to play....but do you want to go to the DR to meet middle aged single men? for dating long term i assume right?........with the heavy front loaded mentailty of single men in the DR wanting to just bang as much flesh as possible before armegeddon arrives...you have a tough task if you want to mix love in there as a possibility!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAR I persoanlly think you wont have any trouble finding a date thats for sure. How many youd have to go through before you found a decent one to date... thats another story

and best of luck.

richardo.....i wish SHE WAS HALF MY AGE!.... not that I carded her when i first met her or anything......hey she could have been 38 for all i knew when i met her ha ha ha ha

bob

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I insist, if the woman is not model quality with hot thalia's body and below 26 yrs of age, she has little chance of attracting any classy guy from DR, especially in santiago.
AZB

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
AZB said:
I insist, if the woman is not model quality with hot thalia's body and below 26 yrs of age, she has little chance of attracting any classy guy from DR, especially in santiago.
AZB

Thanks Bob, Bob I'm enjoying being single, I'm not on a mission to meet these Dominican men, and of course you guys have made me think twice about even trying to meet a Dominicano from the island, here is different cause at least there's no ocean between us.
AZB you are so wrong only you and a few others on this forum have such a primitive way of thinking, but if all you are interested in is doing the nasty then I see why you say the things you say, where do you hang out, en los pedajes????? (hospedaje) El hotel Paris probably, is that still around???? :)
Para gustos se hicieron los colores don't forget that.

Last edited:

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Check the Expiration Date.... 4/26/1980

AZB said:
AZB
Wow the age is 26?!?!

I always thought middle-age for a Dominican woman was 30.

What did someone post earlier... "that's when their warrantee expires."

-Helpmann :)