Is the heat a big problem?

dizzydaisy

Apr 19, 2006
i am moving in about 5 months and i am ok with heat, in fact i love heat, but i would love it if my dad moved out their with me my mum, her boyfriend and my sisters? because my dad has a propblem with heat!:Dso i would like to convince him that it isn't so bad but just to make shure what you think:):bunny:

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
m?nage ? trois

dizzydaisy said:
i am moving in about 5 months and i am ok with heat, in fact i love heat, but i would love it if my dad moved out their with me my mum, her boyfriend and my sisters? because my dad has a propblem with heat!:Dso i would like to convince him that it isn't so bad but just to make shure what you think:):bunny:

"...my dad moved out their with me my mum, her boyfriend and my sisters..."

.........Sounds like your dad has bigger problems than just heat... or...

-

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Thirteen ?

Theres mum, dad, boyfriend, and daisy - So,,, She has nine sisters ??.
I'm lost. ( must be the heat )

G

gary short

That's right now go back and play with your brother Cleatis.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
dizzydaisy said:

bunny,

The question regarding your dad "moving out their [sic]" because he has a problem with the heat should not be addressed to the forum. Did you notice the responses? Your post is not clearly written or expressed.

Now let's get back on how to assist you. The person who knows whether to move or not, is your dad. He is the one who decides. So, let him decide. If you invest your time to "convince" him to move, it will backfire on you should he move here under your pressure rather than by his own independent decision.

I would suggest research about where on the island is there weather (heat conditions) favorable to your dad and you. Also, think about your dad's heat problem as maybe a cover-up of a more deep-seated consideration.

Regards,
PJT

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Come on people the girl is only 13 I've seen many including some English guy whose name I won't mention ;) that has made the same mistake in spelling their instead of there or was it the other way around.

Daisy if you Dad has a problem with heat DO NOT let him visit during the summer months when it's very hot and humid. I love the heat but suffer with humidity. It does take a while to get used the heat but some never get used to the humidity. ;)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
jejeje

Funny thread.

In all seriousness, it does get pretty damn hot here in the summer. I like heat. I sleep without AC or a fan. Despite this, sometimes, it is even too hot for me here. If someone is not a fan of hot weather, this is not the place for them to live.

Larry

Mirador

On Permanent Vacation!
Apr 15, 2004
13? I'll eat my hat (beret) if she's not at least 23...

Dizzydaisy is pulling our legs, her posts are so suckpuppetish... Her initial thread, "what's it like there???", obtained more than 700 hits in less than 48 hours...why?

-

dizzydaisy

Apr 19, 2006
Mirador said:
Dizzydaisy is pulling our legs, her posts are so suckpuppetish... Her initial thread, "what's it like there???", obtained more than 700 hits in less than 48 hours...why?

-

sorry, i don't meen to be suckpuppetish (whateva that meens) but i think its a bit rude to post it! if you've got somthing bad to say then don't say it!:tired:

dizzydaisy

Apr 19, 2006
:chinese:
Mirador said:

-
hang on i just got what you meant! i am 13, why the hell would i lie about somthing like that! i hate it when people just like to sture up troble on this site! i am moving quite soon and i am going to miss living in england and i am a bit distraught about moving in the first place so stop making this site in to some drama!

sorry about that everyone but i hate people who do that!

and thanks to the guy who gave me the link to learning spainish tips! because that is the thing i am most worring about! i heard from somewere that they spoke latin amrican spaish? is it any diffrent to normel spaish?

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Mirador said:

-

?Cause people may want to know 'what's it like there'... :glasses:

dizzydaisy

Apr 19, 2006
i am sorry but on the first threads i got nobody really answerd my question so don't just natter to your selfs! thanks:)