Moving to Portland OR area...

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Hi all...I am relocating after 8 years of being in La Romana (sad but true) back to the states to the Portland OR/Vancouver, WA area this summer, by July 1st. I'd love to find a dominican hair salon. Yes, we know that the Dominican ladies sure know how to blow dry hair the best. If anyone has a connection there, let me know. I have a colorist there already in Vancouver but am looking for that weekly great blow dry...lol! ;)

Thanks much.....Lynn

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Dear Lynn: Sorry to hear (read) this. When will you be leaving (I mean is there an exact date, yet?)? Never to return? I hope not. Your photos of Georges were most impressive.

I do have some freinds in both areas...Vancouver BC, actually. My guy in Portland has dropped off the map...don't know what happened there. Wii look see if they know about Dominican salons......

HB :D:D:D

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Hillbilly said:
Dear Lynn: Sorry to hear (read) this. When will you be leaving (I mean is there an exact date, yet?)? Never to return? I hope not. Your photos of Georges were most impressive.

I do have some freinds in both areas...Vancouver BC, actually. My guy in Portland has dropped off the map...don't know what happened there. Wii look see if they know about Dominican salons......

HB :D:D:D

Ahhh thanks HB...you have been such a doll over the years with your great advise and help! ;) I'm really going to miss everyone. Exact date? I'm waiting to see exactly how long it will take to ship my stuff there from my exporter, I'm presuming approx. 2+ weeks, that will determine my exact departure date as I'd like to arrive as close to my stuff as possible. Guessing by June 30th I'm outta here. I'll be sure and let you know. ok? But rest assured...I will be keeping intouch through good ole DR1! :laugh: :laugh:

Lynn