Best Spots

raulito

Dec 20, 2004
Yeah I'm gonna be going down to Santo Domingo for about 6 weeks and during that time I'm trying to hit up all the hot night clubs and spots, what are your suggestions?

sweetdbt

Bronze
Sep 17, 2004
You could start

raulito said:
Yeah I'm gonna be going down to Santo Domingo for about 6 weeks and during that time I'm trying to hit up all the hot night clubs and spots, what are your suggestions?

By looking at the threads here in the Santo Domingo category entitled "Best discos in SD" (13 replies) and "Salsa dancing in SD" (89 replies). If you want to explore further, you can do a search. There has been a lot posted about this.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
If you want to catch a baseball game on TV then head on down to this place called "La Base".

It is an outdoor colmado(I'm not sure if they serve food but they may-it is a very big place and the bathrooms are nice as well) that resembles a sportsbar and it has a nice atmosphere during the week. Alot of giant widescreen TVs so you can catch the games from any angle.

I heard it gets jammed during weekends and the waitresses are as stunning as I have seen anywhere on that island.

Of course there will be others that will disagree but I was there last week and my eyes did not decieve me.

raulito

Dec 20, 2004
yeah i been down to "la base" that place is nice as hell and the waitress look very very good, I'm just trying to find different hot spots that i havent already been to