seeking job, help!!!! thanks

luisdaponte

Apr 23, 2006
I'm a flexable person who speaks spanish, English, French and portuguese (learning Italian now). Have worked in tourism, food service, vacation rentals and have management experience. I am now searching for a job here in the Dominican Republic.
luis

Last edited:

Rick Snyder

Silver
Nov 19, 2003
Luisdaponte,
Welcome to DR1. I see that you posted a few days ago and nobody responded. I would suggest that you post in the Living forum and not under employment and then there is more of a possibility of someone seeing your post. I myself can't help you on your inquiry. Good luck.

Rick

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
luisdaponte said:
I'm a flexable person who speaks spanish, English, French and portuguese (learning Italian now). Have worked in tourism, food service, vacation rentals and have management experience. I am now searching for a job here in the Dominican Republic.
luis
Eh! Luis, come stai?

Hard Rock Cafe is hiring and they are slated to open sometime in May.

Here, click on this link and may you find what you are looking for!

http://www.hardrockcafe.com/locations/cafes/comingsoon.aspx?lc=sant

Arrivederla,
-NALs

luisdaponte

Apr 23, 2006
thanks

MrMike said:
It would help if you were to specify the area of the country you are living in, and maybe a little bit more about yourself.
thanks MrMike will work on it.

luisdaponte

Apr 23, 2006
thanks

MrMike said:
It would help if you were to specify the area of the country you are living in, and maybe a little bit more about yourself.
yes I do think you are right, its just that I thought that if I had no specific area I would have a bigger change cause I am willing to be where ever the jobs are;) .But thanks I will have to work on a better ad .

sandra68

May 9, 2006
luisdaponte said:
luis

Hallo Luisaponte
We have some work for you!!! call Gillbert 1809-9165069