What's The Big Deal About Dominican Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
First of all, I am NOT saying that there are no hot Dominican women but:

I, sometimes, do not undertand why is it that most of the guys on this site go "ga ga goo goo" about Dominican females.

What, there are no other hot females from other nationalities?. The US?, Puerto Rico?, Canada?, Venezuela?, Italy?, Colombia?, France?, Dominicans raised in the US?, Brazil and hundreds of other nationalities?. You want to see hot women, go to any places that the just mentioned nationalities gather.

I wonder if SOME of the guys here have ever been with more than one girl, girls from other nationalities or if they are so desperate that when they see a Dominican female, they think that that person was "the best thing that God created". SOME of these guys makes it sound like thare are NO other countries with hot women.

I see SOME expats talking about "oh, my girlfriend is hot, what a body, she is so beautiful, the best thing", and when I see her, all that comes to me mind is "well, desperate one, she is hot in your eyes but very average in mine, but if you are happy, good for you!". SOME of these people have the mentality that if a women is poor and takes care of her appearance, wearing tight clothes and being nice, then that woman is "hot". Have anyone out there noticed that in their eyes, the poorer the woman, the hotter she is?.

Yes, there are many "hot" Dominicans females but the way some of the guys here carry on, a person who does not know any better would think that the WHOLE country if full of them when it fact it's not, at least in my opinion.

Was there no hot women in your country?. By saying "hot", do you mean "easy"?. Or was it that YOU could not get any better?.

Please do not get me wrong, in no way, shape or form am I looking for an argument, but I must admit that MOST Dominican females DO NOT do it for me. The reason that MOST of them do not make me "raise my eyebrows" is because since I grew up in the US, I am used to seeing all types of hot and beautiful women, from ALL nationalities.

You want to see hot women, all you need to do is go to any beach or clubs in the US. Or just take a walk anywhere. Ok, SOME are not as easy as SOME Dominicans but, imo, much hotter.

A few years back, I went to Canada for a week. Every night I went to clubs with my buddies. We walked alot also and I met many of their friends. In that week, I saw more hot Canadians females than I have seeing in ALL my trips to the DR(a bit more than 75 times!!).

Since I grew up in an Italian neighborhood, all I saw was HOT Italian women. Puerto Ricans?, oh boy!. Venezuelans, ni se diga.

I guess that the term "in MY eyes" should be applied by all those posts from the "ga ga goo goo" guys. Why?, because "para el gusto se hicieron los colores" and what you may think is the best that God created, could be the ugliest creature that God created in other people's eyes.

Again, and I want you to read this carefully before you "let me have it", I am not saying that ALL Dominicans are not hot, all I am saying is that in my eyes, SOME are but SOME are not.

I guess that I have seen too many hot women from other nationalities to be fooled into believing that ALL the hotties created by God are ALL "alive and well" living in the DR.

"To each their own", correct?.

NOTE:

Just my opinion and NO, I am not talking about an specific person.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Miguel, if you come to santiago, all your questions will be answered.
AZB

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Canada????

miguel said:
What, there are no other hot females from other nationalities?. The US?, Puerto Rico?, Canada?, Venezuela?, Italy?, Colombia?, France?, Dominicans raised in the US?, Brazil and hundreds of other nationalities?. You want to see hot women, go to any places that the just mentioned nationalities gather.
Canada????

Well, I'll agree with the other countries you mentioned +Cuba, Russia, and Czech Republic too!

-Helpmann :)

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Just a little reminder that since this is a DR related site we wouldn't see a topic such as " I met a hot girl in the United Sates" or "you should see the hot girls in Canada", and yes there are hot girls in Canada ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si and no!

AZB said:
Miguel, if you come to santiago, all your questions will be answered.
AZB
Believe it or not, ex-brotha, I started visiting Santiago, perhaps, 15 years BEFORE you moved over there and it's very true that Santiago have muchas lindas, but there's no way that I ALL I saw was hotties. No way in hell.

That there are many, sure, just like any other place in the DR.

Your eyes are "covered" because you "bleed" Santiago. No Santiaguero can't do no wrong in your eyes. Even the UBH's are better in Santiago, right?, lol.

Last edited:

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Could it be that proportionately with countries like England and the United States, there are less overweight women here, and Dominican women normally like to dress up and use makeup.

chuckuindy

Bronze
Mar 8, 2004
Well my friend, you are right, there are beautiful women all over the world. Currently I am in San Antonio, TX at Lackland AFB, and there is an abundance of hot young women here. Some are new recruits, some are wives of military personnel, and some are civilian employees. They are from all over the place, white American, some Filipino, some Asian, many blacks, and a few eastern European.

Yesterday I sit outside the BX and watched women for about two hours. There is so much eye candy here, but there is a big difference between the women here and my Dominican loves. The fact is that not one of these hot young honeys would want to have anything to do with a fat ass old bastard like me. They have all bought into the American bitch attitude.

On the other hand in the DR I can have my pick of thousands of young women. Are all of my DR women all that hot? No, but they do not have the hang-ups or that bitch attitude that most women in North America have.

When I compare the amount of enjoyment I get compared to the amount of money spent I’ll take a DR woman every time, regardless of how hot they look.

Chuckuindy

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
Beauty is in the "Eye of the Beholder," BUT CANADA?!?!

Dolores said:
Could it be that proportionately with countries like England and the United States, there are less overweight women here, and Dominican women normally like to dress up and use makeup.
Yes, but maybe Miguel like's fat chicks!

-Helpmann :laugh:

MommC

On Vacation!
Mar 2, 2002
dr1.com
Miguel, Miguel!!

It's all about the S-E-X!!!

That's what makes Domincan girls HOT in the eyes of the guys that come here!

They didn't know what s.e.x was until they 'hooked up' with a Domincan hooker!!

;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Indeed!

Dolores said:
Dolores, I see your point but and I am not blind to the fact that there are also ALOT of Dominicans that are overweight, do not dress up and do not wear makeup.

That it's more noticiable in a country with over 300 people, of course.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
miguel, we do have fat chopas in santiago, but who te hell is looking out for them? Like you are talking about the hotties in canada and europe in effect, i am also talking about the hotties in santiago.
Just come and visit me and I will show you the real santiago, not just ambis and monumento. You can visit here for 15 yrs but you will still not know as much as a person who actually lives here.
Let me get you a santiaguera wife my brotha.
AZB

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
Great post Miguel, and indeed the bottom-line is 'to each their own'.

I think it has to do with the fact that for many people exotic is sexy. Latinas are more exotic than N-Americans, East Europeans more than W-Europeans. I've been to the Czech Rep. and Poland, and let me tell you, lots of ugly women there.
But yes, I also think Dolores is right, on average, Dominicanas and Latinas in general dress and behave more feminine and pay more attention to their looks than most if not all other regions of the world.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Czech rep = lots of ugly women? Hahahaha
maybe you visited a prison there.
I was in prague and my eyes bubbled out at the slim tall model-like women all around me.
AZB

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
chuckuindy said:
Yesterday I sit outside the BX and watched women for about two hours. There is so much eye candy here, but there is a big difference between the women here and my Dominican loves. The fact is that not one of these hot young honeys would want to have anything to do with a fat ass old bastard like me. They have all bought into the American bitch attitude.

On the other hand in the DR I can have my pick of thousands of young women. Are all of my DR women all that hot? No, but they do not have the hang-ups or that bitch attitude that most women in North America have.

North American women have hang-ups and bitch attitudes because they don't swoon for fat ass old bastards (your words)? :ermm:
:tired: :tired: :tired:

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
chuckuindy said:
Well my friend, you are right, there are beautiful women all over the world. Currently I am in San Antonio, TX at Lackland AFB, and there is an abundance of hot young women here.
Chuckuindy
I used to stay at the Annex across the road, you should check out the hot women down the road at Fort Sam Houston, their enlisted club is always promoted on the local radio, all of those nurses:)

qgrande

Bronze
Jul 27, 2005
AZB said:
Czech rep = lots of ugly women? Hahahaha
maybe you visited a prison there.
I was in prague and my eyes bubbled out at the slim tall model-like women all around me.
AZB

Oh yes, lots of of beauties as well, and yes like you say, it depends on where you go, like anywhere. All I am saying is that statements about far-away places like 'czech girls are hot' or 'all girls in prague are models' or to similar effect, makes one wonder a bit about standards, like Miguel does, or just settle for 'to each his/her own'.

THE GAME

Jul 13, 2005
www.nydailynews.com
there are many white pretty bodies/faces in the world (us, canada, british, russian) but none are as sexy, exotic as dominicans (either morena or of white color). Don't have to an ubh either. And not all dominicanas are hot
(physically or in bed). But i think most people agree that dr women are more humble than most americans, canadians, or british or any other european women. And that dr women are more family-oriented, are more sensitive, caring. Yes, there are bad dr women,, and alot of them but compare to other nationalities dr women are better than most wasp.

dr women overall are more passionate, exotic, humble, family-oriented.
And besides, opposite attracts so that's why you see a lot of gringos with ubh b/c for them ubh are exotic and beautiful.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Si sir!

chuckuindy said:

When I compare the amount of enjoyment I get compared to the amount of money spent I’ll take a DR woman every time, regardless of how hot they look.

Chuckuindy
You, compadre, hit the nail "en la cabeza".

That is exactly that I am talking about.

It's like taking someone regardless of how they look and then try to make everybody believe that they have found a hottie. More of "an easy one", in my book.

Sep 19, 2005
well two reasons come to mind...who will post about women in america or canada on a DR site! as was mentioned already. the other is who talks about ugly woment they see? no one...people mention nice things they see, and if they look at 1000 women one day and happen to see 5 really really hot babes they tell everyone about the hot babes...they dont bother saying they saw 995 ugly women!!!!!!!!!!! and the men who frequent the DR do it for many reasons, one may be that they like the dark skinned ,dark haired, latino type woman, more than the light skinned super thin, lighter haired women of say europe . All the men who really like that type of women are posting on the European forums!

also when a single man is involved he can hook up with more women he finds attractive in the DR than he can in say america. And the reason is the women are more recpetive in the DR. they have a different attitude about sex. Even if you take out the sex for money-visa whatever tag line... the women in the dr are more sexually agressive to men in general( not just foreigners). I know that if you drive through super rich towns and neighborhoods in america you see a proportionally large number of good looking women....you dont have to drive trough the rich areas to see that in the DR. Now I imagine that if you could find a rich town or area that the women you see there would be even more proportionally beautiful than elsewhere in the DR. because beauty gravitates to money.

as far as girlfriends go who would ever say that have an ugly girlfriend.. they are biased.....

beauty cant be realistically defined past a general point....because after that its all subjective to tastes and preferences......

you could walk around the world and say you saw the most beautiful women ever and every week you would change your mind!!

bob

helpmann

On Vacation!
May 18, 2004
miguel said:
Dolores, I see your point but and I am not blind to the fact that there are also ALOT of Dominicans that are overweight, do not dress up and do not wear makeup.

That it's more noticiable in a country with over 300 people, of course.
Are we talking about the same country? Because the United Nations states that 25% of the Dominican Republic's total population is undernourished (Canada is 0%.)

Hey, you're not one of those guys that takes first hand accounts as the gospel than makes generalizations based on your personal experiences?

-Helpmann :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.