Body shop in Santiago

concepts

Apr 26, 2005
Hey folks,

It finally happened. My daughter (the one with Adult ADD) was making a left hand turn (with the green arrow) and a semi-drunk individual ran the light and hit her passenger side front door. This is a 1996 Mitsubishi L300 van we bought new when we moved here 11 years ago.

I've been torn over buying a new or newer model versus repairing this one. But after checking availablity (none, especially on my desired Toyota Hiace model) and prices (high) I am leaning toward repair. (The van also needs a new diesel motor but my guess is for 3,500.00 US we'll have a vehicle in pretty good shape versus 29,000.00 US for a 2006 Hiace.)

My challenge? The van is in daily use in my family and I don't want it sitting in a "taller de desabolladura" for the typical one to two months as they painfully work on it. The frame appears OK (we are still driving the van) and it needs a new passenger door and some other body work. Plus I would like to have it all repainted.

Does anyone know of a body shop in Santiago that could do this in one to two weeks- guaranteed? (And WITHOUT me sitting there ragging on them every hour- I just don't have the time to be in daily attendance on the vehicle.) I'm not trying to save money and will pay a premium for quality and speed. (Yes, I know the two can be mutually exclusive!)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
Steve

PS I'll even pay the shop a bonus if they bring it in under ten days!

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
This place might be able to do what you want. I know for sure the painting, you can ask about everything.

Auto Pintura Robles, S.A. Autopista Duarte KM 2 ?

809-276-5887/5830/5886

They painted a fender for me. They are reliable.