Planning Ahead - Roomates and Apartments in Santo Domingo

ambre

Feb 2, 2006
Hello,
I've found this site to be an extremely helpful/useful tool over the past couple of months as I've been planning my relocation to the DR. That said, I've noticed a lot of other younger people from all over enlisting in the same search. I wanted to know if any other american/canadian/european (basically either English speaking or bilingual) girls would be interested in sharing an apartment in Santo Domingo (however many - but I was thinking one to four people)? I am moving at the end of December (2006)/beginning of January, and thought it might be cost effective (and nice to know someone) to live with someone else. I am a 26-year-old living in Washington, DC right now - grew up overseas... can tell you more about myself if you message me. Please PM/Email me if this sounds like something you would want to do.

On another note, I have searched through the older thread archives and written down suggestions on recommended neighborhoods - can anyone offer suggestions on the best deals/in a safe/moderately priced neighborhoods in Santo Domingo?

Also, how long does it take to get to Bayaguana? What is the fasted way to get there?
Thanks so much in advance,
Ambre :classic: