Thanks Everyone

myra77

Dec 29, 2005
dr1.com
Hola to Everyone!

I know I have been absent from the forums for some time now, but I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who has given me advice, the heads up, and to those of you who have helped me out! I really appreciate it! I leave tomorrow night....well I leave Canada tomorrow night, and fly out from Buffalo early Thursday Morning, to arrive in Puerto Plata in time (crossing my fingers) for the afternoon sun!!!!

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh NOOOOOOOO!

AZB said:
Is she the one who was guided by Sunnie?
AZB
Oh nooo, now you have done it. What have you done?.

You said the name that is not supposed to be mentioned here.

Be ready for your spanking, bad boy.LOL.

And the answer is yes. God help her!.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
AZB said:
Is she the one who was guided by Sunnie?
AZB
Easy now, Buddy, lol.
We don't mention Sunnie, nor any real estate moguls.
Stay on track, or we'll get our collective hands slapped.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
myra77 said:
Hola to Everyone!

I know I have been absent from the forums for some time now, but I just wanted to say Thank You to everyone who has given me advice, the heads up, and to those of you who have helped me out! I really appreciate it! I leave tomorrow night....well I leave Canada tomorrow night, and fly out from Buffalo early Thursday Morning, to arrive in Puerto Plata in time (crossing my fingers) for the afternoon sun!!!!

Thanks Again!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, Myra, I hope you have an awesome time, I know you will. ;)

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
take your turn!

la_barbie said:
Can I spank him ???
Better yet, I will hold him while you kick the hell out of him. Deal?.

myra, luck and remember that NOT everything that comes/came out of people's mouths is the God's honest truth!.

Last edited:

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Myra, I really hope you blog again with the experiences you will gain on this adventure. I kept a journal for eleven months-the first time I moved to a foreign country. OF course, I was fifteen, so it is full of boys, school, clothes, and more boys--but I look back at that journal fondly because it is a record. So, my advice is to keep a record of the adventure.

Good luck!

crazydaisy

May 23, 2005
Details

Any chance you can PM details to help with my hunt when im over.

Glad your sorted so quick xxx

C

myra77 said:
Thanks Everyone !!!!

I arrived yesterday and have an apartment today :) I move in on Tuesday.....so far so good :)

daydream

Bronze
Sep 19, 2004
Great News!

Hi Myra

Great to hear that you have an apartment sorted already.....now you can focus on enjoying the next few days relaxing at the hotel :classic:

Daydream

deecat3

Apr 1, 2006
Good Luck Myra,

I had been reading your blogs about a month ago. I am thinking of going there also.....maybe you can give me some tips on how you found an apt. so quickly!!!! Are you getting married down there also?

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Hey Myra,

Thats so awesome you found a place!! It must be so exciting! Best Wishes!

Stormer