Where should a Gay Male Tourist go?

gayandgray

Apr 26, 2006
I'm retired and I'm interested in visiting the D.R. and I'd like to go where I'm likely to meet the most men.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Y.m.c.a.

Funny, everytime I see these posts, I hear that song from the Village People in my head....

(Young man.....there's no need to feel down...I said Young Man....)

Not sure why....:cheeky:

Larry

Last edited:

Squat

Tropical geek in Las Terrenas
Jan 1, 2002
-How about hangin?out in the Cardinal?s neighbourhood in the Zona Colonial ?

(!!!) :) ;)

Sep 19, 2005
AZB is an expert on most things.... I wonder if this is up his alley......come on Larry I only went to Santo Domingo once during the daylight... and I could see he'd fit in there just fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hang out near the end of the CONDE.....the end with the hotels and resturants!!!!!!!!!!! I saw a few guys there that were on fire!!!!!!!!!!

BOB

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
these responses just suck and are lame. (and most likely from ex-pats).

There are pleanty of places to meet men in DR....gay men...and yes..even in sosua!

takes a bit of time...but if one is discrete....there are pleanty of men to meet....and some who are real and honest and actualy want a real relationship with another man. Ignore the comments from some of the people here...and do some more research on your own.

Not sure about retirement age....that could be kinda tough...but alll these old straight dudes can move there and do it...so why not homosexuals?