live music cabarete/sosua ect

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
hi
can you tell me where in the cabarete/sosua and general area along the north coast i can go to hear live music....not dominican music????
I want to hear classic rock,latest hits, blues, and some jazz artists (solo artists are fine too). It must be live though.
Can you tell me the names and addresses of these places....approx details are fine
cheers

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
And while you're at it, please tell me where I can get a hot Pastrami on rye and a potato knish in Sosua also. I think both of our chances of finding what we want are slim.;)

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
Thursdays at Pomedoro in Cabarete. Live jazz.
Weekends (i believe) at this Irish place. All kinds of rock ballads and so I believe. Always pass as fast as possible since I dont like the music. ;)

billyidol

Banned
Feb 9, 2004
Werner said:
Thursdays at Pomedoro in Cabarete. Live jazz.
Weekends (i believe) at this Irish place. All kinds of rock ballads and so I believe. Always pass as fast as possible since I dont like the music. ;)

thanks werner!

Werner

Feb 19, 2004
The guy at the irish place was also playing on thursday when I walked by. So dont really know if there is a playing plan.
But Thursdays at Pommedoro I recommend!

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
The Safari Bar.. above Herman's on the corner of Pedro Clisante (Sosua) - across from Harrison's Jewelers. They have live "american" music there, not sure of the schedule. Talk to Lou (the owner) at the Shark Bar...also on Pedro Clisante...I think he's friends with guys from a band called Crash (I think that's the name) they play rock at parties and bars in Cabarete and Sosua...